Cosby Boys B Ball

Logic

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If a full time teacher doesn't want the position and a non-faculty asst coach with at least 5 years asst. coaching experience that has taken the NFHS coaches training classes, they can be the Head Coach. Of course, this probably has to be approved thru the school system as well.

If a full time teacher doesn't want the position and a non-faculty asst coach with at least 5 years asst. coaching experience that has taken the NFHS coaches training classes, they can be the Head Coach. Of course, this probably has to be approved thru the school system as well.

Thanks for the clarification.

I love watching Cosby play. I hated to see Coach Flatford go, I thought he did a wonderful job. How did they do this summer? I know they have a load of talent.

Will they go back to the Cosby of old and fire the three from every where or will Blakely still get it inside?

WHO IS GOING TO BE THE LEADING SCORER THIS YEAR, TIMMY BLAKELY OR DEXTER MANNING? OR MAYBE TODD JENKINS? GO COSBY.. CCHS NEEDS TO TAKE LESSONS...

Yeah. A big difference between CHS and CCHS these days, at least CCHS took a step in the right direction giving Ray Evans the head coaching job. He'll have Wade Wester as the freshman coach and JV. , thats two coaches with a great background as players in highschool and college. Looking foward to a big year from the Cosby team, only weakness i can see might be team chemistry, or possibly the lack of a true point guard. But thats what coaches get paid for andi'm sure Cosby will be just fine this year its time to go back to the 'Boro. Good luck guys!

• 1 month later...

Isn't Blakely's dad now the head coach? I'm not sure if that's true or not, but that's what I've heard. Also, isn't Eric Coggins the assistant coach?

Richard Coggins is the head coach. Timmy's dad is probably an assistant coach. I would not doubt that Eric Coggings is an assistant coach. With his talent and experience, he needs to be. Most of the Cosby players probably at one time or another idolized Eric. He was big at Cosby.