Coach Looking For Job

RamblinWreck

I am expecting that. I hope it is not too terribly much. Is there a website that I can go to that gives the tennesee base salary for teachers? What is an average coaching supplement?

You might want to try the Tennessee Department of Education web site for the salary issue. Depending on wheter it is a private or public school and if you are a head or assistant coach it can range anywhere from 4% - 8% for assistants to i have heard of as high as 13% for a head coach.

:) Good luck!

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You might want to try the Tennessee Department of Education web site for the salary issue. Depending on wheter it is a private or public school and if you are a head or assistant coach it can range anywhere from 4% - 8% for assistants to i have heard of as high as 13% for a head coach.

:D Good luck!

thanks for the help, guys. I have been an assistant coach all five years that I have coached, but have been a head coach of a subvarsity team for 3 of those years. I do not know how teams are set up in TN, but here the larger schools have freshman teams that operate basically seperately. I have been the head coach and offensive coordinator of a AAAA school (1400 students) here for the past 2 years.

I also was the head coach of both boys and girls tennis teams for three years.

• 3 weeks later...