Cumberland Gap Vs. West Greene

Shotdoc

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All I can say is that these seniors are the best i've ever seen in leading a team after a dismal season last year. I have had the pleasure of startin side by side game in and game out with these guys, and they are everyone great football players. I'm gonna hate to see them go.

on a lighter note.... Panthers win BIG

CG-70

WG-0

All I can say is that these seniors are the best i've ever seen in leading a team after a dismal season last year. I have had the pleasure of startin side by side game in and game out with these guys, and they are everyone great football players. I'm gonna hate to see them go.

on a lighter note.... Panthers win BIG

CG-70

WG-0

We will be looking for new senior leadership next season, Tyler!

Go Git R Done!

Hey Sports guy, you have a good time at the bonfire last night? I was there too and I thought it was a pretty cool event.

Yes I did! We got there late, so my Granddaughters didn't get to cheer with the Panther Cheerleaders. They were so cute in their Tennessee outfits though.

The only thing I saw that really needs to be improved was having the band help pump up the crowd. I love high school marching bands! I love big parades too!

Oliver Springs didn't mean any harm, but they pulled our coaches away from the pep rally by playing on the same night. :thumb:

They clinched 4th place in Region 2AA with their win last night, and will be our opponent for sure next week. Rockwood is officially eliminated.

Edited by The Sports Guy

Good Luck to the Panthers tonight. Being the Chaplain for the CHS Bulldogs I am glad to see that "The Gap" is doing well. I would also remind and ask that you say a prayer for the CHS Boys and Staff for tonight. All bickering adn differences aside these young men (Gap and CHS) has done their best this year and all need the positive attention that all youth need.

There will be a Fifth Quarter Party following our game tonight at FBC New Tazewell, I figure instead of getting drunk (which both sides of the river does) I will give them an opportunity to have good fun in a Christian environment.

Good Luck to The 'Dawgs and Good Luck to the Panthers

I'm not positive but I think Alcoa has home field through out the playoffs but we'll just have to wait and see . GO TORNADOES !!!!!! LET'S GO BACK TO THE "SHIP"

In the odd years, odd regions get the home field advantage with two teams having identical records. So if there was a matchup with the GAp and Alcoa, then CG would hold the homefield advantage. But that is a ways off and neither team will be looking to that unless it happens. But to answer your question, I'm pretty sure that I am right. But you can check the TSSAA website to be sure. TSSAA.org. Thanks.

I'm not positive but I think Alcoa has home field through out the playoffs but we'll just have to wait and see . GO TORNADOES !!!!!! LET'S GO BACK TO THE "SHIP"

Regardless of their records, in odd number years, odd numbered Regional chamions have home field advantage until they either lose, or go to Murphreesboro. Two teams that are seeded evenly are decided by odd & even. Otherwise the higher seeded team is at home.

The brackets have been on TSSAA's website for several weeks. They have probably started filling in some names by now.

The Region 1 & 2 brackets that include Cumberland Gap, Alcoa, and Claiborne(AAA), are also at http://www.PinnacleSportsView.com.

Another note: Oliver Springs won last night, so they are Region 2AA #4.

Edited by The Sports Guy