Elizabethton Cyclones

coachh17

Can't believe CCS and FRA realistically think they have a chance to beat Elizabethton in the A/AA state championship. Just take a look at TSSAA history.

Elizabethton(818 students) - State Champion 2004

State Runnerup 2003

CCS (370 students) - State Champion 1995, 1996

State Runnerup 1998,2000,2001,2002

FRA (283 students) - State Champion 1997,2000,2001,2002,2003

State Runnerup 1999,2004

Clearly, CCS and FRA should save themselves some embarrassment and just stay home. Their chances are hopeless. The time tested E-town dynasty is unbeatable!!

We are having a crow eating party Friday night after the Elizabethton vs. Daniel Boone playoff game. If Elizabethton outruns your privates on Saturday to bring home another state title, we can send you some leftovers. Go Cyclones!!!!!!!!!!!

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can't believe CCS and FRA realistically think they have a chance to beat Elizabethton in the A/AA state championship. Just take a look at TSSAA history.

Elizabethton(818 students) - State Champion 2004

State Runnerup 2003

CCS (370 students) - State Champion 1995, 1996

State Runnerup 1998,2000,2001,2002

FRA (283 students) - State Champion 1997,2000,2001,2002,2003

State Runnerup 1999,2004

Clearly, CCS and FRA should save themselves some embarrassment and just stay home. Their chances are hopeless. The time tested E-town dynasty is unbeatable!!

That's the smartest thing i've ever heard anyway say about anything!!!!!

When you're lying here in my arms, GA

You can talk dynasty and team prestige all you want too, but i'll stick with my mommentum and desire.... e-town's got it.... i've been a cyclone, there is not a more intense team when it comes to gun time.... and that is the truth... get at me coach H

How could you even say that? How would you know about other teams' desire and intensity if you have only run for E-Town? You can't compare two things if you don't know about one of them. And i would just like to know why you think E-Town has already won it. Sure, they have the best 1-2 punch in the state. But their 3-5 leave a lot to be desired.

Edited by seminoles1

E-town's quick. There's no dout.

but let me point something out to you

E-town 818

CCS 370

FRA 283

population difference anyone?

I don't care if we have bording students (we don't) but with over 400 more the chances are just better.

But I'm tired of the talk.

regardless of what happens I just want to RUN

anybody with me?

see ya downtown Nashville friday night

around 10

I have no idea what to expect. I know its going to be crazy awesome but this is still a learning experience.

when I get addreniline, I go out way too fast. 5:09 at optimist

I'm hopefully going to go out at a 5:30 saturday. hold the pace for 2 mile. and then drop between 15 and 1 seconds on the time

16:15-16:30