Elizabethton Cyclones

coachh17

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I predict that Jaynes will break his leg or get in a car crash this week and It will be up to the pope to bring it back for E-Town.lol. nicca wuuutttt!!!! :D

OH MY GOD!!! You're hilarious. This just might be the funniest thing i have ever read. Good God you are freaking hilarious. Do you write your own material?

Who is Josh Jaynes? Is he like the next Mike Jones or somethin? People are sayin that he will be pushin Joseph Pair, but Pair has his PR beat by over half a minute!

Josh Jaynes runs for E-Town and is ussually their #1 runner. He ran like 15:56 at region. Pair, however, ran his 15:22 on a very fast course, probably about 30-40 seconds faster than Steeplechase. Not taking anything away from Pair, he is a fantastic runner, but it was not a legite 15:22

Who is Josh Jaynes? Is he like the next Mike Jones or somethin? People are sayin that he will be pushin Joseph Pair, but Pair has his PR beat by over half a minute!

Times are subjective man, to the course, day, weather, and competition..... if you've met either of these kids, you'll know its not gonna be a landslide on either side.... But i still go tmy boy JJ with fresher legs and a faster kick.... roll E-TRAIN roll

Can't believe CCS and FRA realistically think they have a chance to beat Elizabethton in the A/AA state championship. Just take a look at TSSAA history.

Elizabethton(818 students) - State Champion 2004

State Runnerup 2003

CCS (370 students) - State Champion 1995, 1996

State Runnerup 1998,2000,2001,2002

FRA (283 students) - State Champion 1997,2000,2001,2002,2003

State Runnerup 1999,2004

Clearly, CCS and FRA should save themselves some embarrassment and just stay home. Their chances are hopeless. The time tested E-town dynasty is unbeatable!!

Edited by Suspect