Elizabethton Cyclones

coachh17

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Josh jaynes' phone number is 423 330 2665. call him when you cross the finish line, cuz he'll be back in Elizabethton already with 2 medals and a state championship under his belt.

is there no one else?

You really think that E-Town will just demolish Page and FRA? Pretty ridiculous. I'm glad you think all this because it shows just how biased and arrogant you are.

It's okay seminoles, let 'em talk.... they'll see that it takes more than 2 runners to win a race. The cyclones have been inconsistant as a team all year. One bad runner in this race will lose your team at least 3 places.

Plus Page High is bigger than FRA, EHS, and CCS.... so does that mean they're gonna win? Maybe "population" isn't everything coniglio!

It's okay seminoles, let 'em talk.... they'll see that it takes more than 2 runners to win a race. The cyclones have been inconsistant as a team all year. One bad runner in this race will lose your team at least 3 places.

Plus Page High is bigger than FRA, EHS, and CCS.... so does that mean they're gonna win? Maybe "population" isn't everything coniglio!

Tard you are like a minature buddha

Josh jaynes' phone number is 423 330 2665. call him when you cross the finish line, cuz he'll be back in Elizabethton already with 2 medals and a state championship under his belt.

is there no one else?

Jaynes can win individually, but team-wise it almost can't happen. I will say this yet again, if their #4 and #5 do ont both PR big time at sate, then E-Town will not win. I'm not saying it won't happen, but it is ridiculously unlikely. I like your Troy quote by the way, but i believe FRA and Page will both bring it to E-Town and Jaynes will head home with his head sulking after a team 3rd place finish.

Keep dissing the cyclones. Will make em bring it harder. Cyclones have two runners who could win it individually: JJ and Adam Green(finished second last year). Tyler Ross is a senior who has run real well of late. Soph's Chris Brumit and Ryan Green (Adam's bro) will be names people will know after saturday. Seniors Jordan Peters and Drew Laporte are not your average six and seven men. FRA and Pagers, keep thinking the CLones are a one or two horse show.

Coach Presnell will have these boys ready to RUN come saturday. Bring home the gold......again EHS!!!!!!!!!!

i cant wait til saturday so all of u etown ppl will just shut up. u r sooooo cocky. did none of u see russell last year in track getting 3rd in the 3200m and 2nd in the 1600m is no joke. yall dont realize that when he ran regionals he paced his team for the first mile and a half passed everyone that was infront of him over the next 800 then cruised in for an easy win in the last mile. he could easily drop 30 seconds from his regional time. and even if somehow etown gets 2 guys ahead of him, fra will have 4 more in front of etowns 3 and 2 more in front of 4. fra is just too deep

No question that both Elizabethton and FRA are 2 of the best teams, but I can't believe that most everyone keeps overlooking Page. Elizabethton should know first hand since Page has already beat them this year at the Tenn Classic. And Pair won that race ahead of Jaynes (3rd). Of course that was 7 weeks ago and it was only by 5 points, Page's 3rd guy made the difference that day. Anything could happen saturday and I look forward to it as it could be one of the closest scores of the 6 races between all 3 teams.

No question that both Elizabethton and FRA are 2 of the best teams, but I can't believe that most everyone keeps overlooking Page. Elizabethton should know first hand since Page has already beat them this year at the Tenn Classic. And Pair won that race ahead of Jaynes (3rd). Of course that was 7 weeks ago and it was only by 5 points, Page's 3rd guy made the difference that day. Anything could happen saturday and I look forward to it as it could be one of the closest scores of the 6 races between all 3 teams.

Indeed, Page is a good team, but like E-Town they have a vey sub-par #5. At 17:28, they just can't win with that. Ang their #4 isn't much faster at 17:24, so that will make it even more unlikely. Another good team with good 1-2-3 runners, but can't win because of their 4 and 5.