Cloudland And Midway

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Shocker0

Region 2A has just as much heart as 1A does. I know you guys are somehow even farther back in the boonies then the 2A teams but we live and breathe football, too. It's hard not to with all the good teams in the region it just gets you excited. I know Midway is good, and Cloudland too. My prediction is

Midway- 24

Cloudland- 21

Midway and Cloudland is the best match-up on paper between the two regions. All of Midway's losses have been by seven points or less, but they also had narrow victories over Rockwood, Oneida and Greenback.

The Green Waves are young and how they react to a playoff game will be criticial. If they limit turnovers then they will be in the game. If not, Cloudland should prevail at home.

And yes, the freshman RB from Midway is good. He has about 750 yards rushing and I don't thin he got the starting nod until week 3 or 4. By the time he's a senior he could rush for 2,000 yards.

Cloudland go get-er-done. You all can do it, just have the same fire as you all did against Hampton. I am sick of everyone say region 1 is weak. But we have heart and they don't. Get-er-done and its on like Donkey Kong. I like that. Good Luck and Stay Healthy and God Bless. And go Hampton Bulldogs.

Region 1 has alot of heart - way more than people think and give them credit for. Thanx for the good luck to our team so good luck to Hampton friday night. Hopefully we'll get the chance to play Hampton again sometime soon. Good luck to Coach Keith and the Landers friday night too.

You got to be pretty good to beat Cloudland up on the mountain. Midway has a tough team but I don't think they can get it done.

Cloudland - 35

Midway - 21

That is a good point. Id say Cloudland has probably one of the best cases of home field advantage in East TN. How many games have they played on Roan Mtn since 2000 and how many of those have they lost? I would assume the number wouldnt be very high.

i think cloudland will meet hampton in round three if they can get there ingerys healed and playing the way they played against hampton cherokee and sullivan east then they should have a good chance of winning round three if not then good luck to hampton and bring the gold ball to region one good luck toboth teams and the rest of the teams here carter county

CLOUDLAND 38

MIDWAY 21