Rhea Co Vs Knoxville Central

medman

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I assure you that having your WR out is not the only thing that is going to kill you. Longworth will shut down whatever running game you have not to mention your QB picking himself up off the turf a dozen times thanks to Orlando B. And after Nance has cracked your DL and LB's heads a few times, Da-Da will have no trouble in running right through you. In fact, the WR that you say is out is going to be the only one that is safe.

Boy Cleveland that is some serious old time get in your face football talk. I was hurting just reading that post. I'm glad I'll be at Red Bank Friday night. Good luck Bobcats and the rest of the district 3-4A teams

That's what Clevland and White Co. both said and What Happen?

Go RHea Co. Golden Eagles :thumb:

It's funny that you mention those 2 schools since they are the only ones you beat that had a winning record. Your other 3 wins came against schools with a combined 5-25 record. Impressive. And it really doesn't matter what Cleveland and White Co. said-- this is Region 3 football that you're about to experience. It's a little different than that Powderpuff stuff you guys are playing down there in Chattanooga. I just hate that you have to waste so much gas money to find out.

It's funny that you mention those 2 schools since they are the only ones you beat that had a winning record. Your other 3 wins came against schools with a combined 5-25 record. Impressive. And it really doesn't matter what Cleveland and White Co. said-- this is Region 3 football that you're about to experience. It's a little different than that Powderpuff stuff you guys are playing down there in Chattanooga. I just hate that you have to waste so much gas money to find out.

Ok we all know that Rhea Co. is the underdog and there is probly one team in Region 4-4A that can beat you and that is Red Bank. But powderpuff i wouldn't say that. But looking at the big picture no one is going to beat Maryville not even Knox Central. When was the last time Knox Central beat Maryville? Now back to friday's game I would say knox central is going to win, but you never know. Until that clock hits zero, in the 4th on friday night. all you can do is talk trash and play a little play-off football until then. And I will say one thing it's great to play someone different this year instead of the Maryville.

Edited by Rhea Co.

bigin52--your info is wrong. Where did you get it??? :thumb:

Total losses for region 3 is 37. Total losses for region 4 is 44.

The bottom 3 schools in region 3 were a combined 7-23.

Also, Central defeated a 8-2 5a Farragut, 7-3 Halls, 6-4 Powell and a highly rated 3a Bell Co, KY team. I'm not sure of their record.

On the computer polls, region 3-4a is the toughest in the state in the public schools.

All this is moot. The game Friday at Central will decide who is the better team. Good luck to the Eagles.