State Predictions Thread

seminoles1

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i was just expanding on something stealth said. thats y i used the quote. and u cant really talk stuff cuz u ran what 17:16 at state last year?

I was still on a state champ team, along with both of my 4x800 victories, in which we won both in galmorous fashion, also in which i ran the fastest split, XC aint my game punk, i run track, but my boys run XC(JJ and the E-TRAIN) so until u know who ur talkin to stay outta my business

WELL...XC aint my game either but i still got 8th last year, and won the 4x800, and placed 3rd in the 800, and placed 4th in the 4x4.

im guessin you dont have those kind of credentials punk.

shut up and run.

when you get a D1 scholarship talk sumthin

Look out Bumbi.....

And also, this is a XC Forum as your buddy said, so let's try and stay on topic.

WELL...XC aint my game either but i still got 8th last year, and won the 4x800, and placed 3rd in the 800, and placed 4th in the 4x4.

im guessin you dont have those kind of credentials punk.

shut up and run.

when you get a D1 scholarship talk sumthin

u dont know who ur talkin to either cuz those credentials r weak. D1 scholarships mean nothing. i was offered a full ride to bama. its not that difficult to get one