Swimming Board

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

How many Tennessee high schools have a swimming team?

I know that UT has an excellent swimming facility, and I have often wondered where the swimmers come from, and how they get their scholarships.

I know of only 3 schools in all of East Tennesse with a bowling team, and none with a swimming team.

Actually there are quite a lot of schools in East tennessee with a Swimming program. Dobyns-Bennett, Science hill, tennessee high, Elizibethton, Sullivan South, Greenville, and morristown just to name a few.

The Season starts at the beginning of november and last till the state meet which is usually held at the end of febuary. Think of it like Track because its basically the same sort of set up with Meets and individual times.

Science hill has a Phenom freshman that is deffinatly Division 1 talent, maybe even Olympic. Kyle owens is he name and at a recent meet he broke 3 school records which is insane to say the least. I predict that if he doesn't burn out, he will own every single school record at a school thats had a swim team for over 3 decades.