DB BullDawg

BigReno

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well Well, without further hesitation, I am ready to post once again. I know it has been a while and i am sure you all have missed the hillarious, yet witty Pistolpete. I just want to say that i am thrilled to hear of the news of a possible state champion at DB. I only hear great things about this kid Ben Davis. In my meeting with Coach Buzzy Mann earlier this week, Ben was a hot topic. Buzzy, as well as many others feel that this is the year of the bulldawg. Hats off to young Ben as he strives for his goal of a state championship.

In the words of Sammy Knuckles..."It is going to be a dogfight, but the stronger more powerful man will prevail, but you sir, you are no man. You are only a mere vessel that stands in the way of my goal. It is for that reason that i must destroy you."

Edited by pistolpete02

Well Well, without further hesitation, I am ready to post once again. I know it has been a while and i am sure you all have missed the hillarious, yet witty Pistolpete. I just want to say that i am thrilled to hear of the news of a possible state champion at DB. I only hear great things about this kid Ben Davis. In my meeting with Coach Buzzy Mann earlier this week, Ben was a hot topic. Buzzy, as well as many others feel that this is the year of the bulldawg. Hats off to young Ben as he strives for his goal of a state championship.

In the words of Sammy Knuckles..."It is going to be a dogfight, but the stronger more powerful man will prevail, but you sir, you are no man. You are only a mere vessel that stands in the way of my goal. It is for that reason that i must destroy you."

just who are u pistol and why is ricker afraid of me

just who are u pistol and why is ricker afraid of me

This is getting a bit out of hand.... I dont understand why you hype this guy so much. Now if he had beaten some top state competition... then it mite be different, but from what ive seen/heard, its like gotears06 said... hes only beaten the 'scrubs', im not putting him down cuz im sure hes a good wrestler, but untill he beats a state medalist/ranked person, i wouldnt hype it up too much.

And StevenMck, what exactly would i be praising you for?

Edited by ZekeJones

Who said Ricker was afraid of you?? You lost your scholarship, and now you're back at DB trying to pick on high school kids? way to go man... so now the question is, what is their to praise other than you being DB's 1st state champ, and I'll give that to you, you did have a very good state tourney and overall year, not trying to take that away from you......

Now, I'm gonna have to agree with Zeke, why hype him up so much, has he beat anyone tough yet? From what I'm seeing, he beat a freshmen, 1st year wrestler... whoopdefricindoo..... I'm sure he feels like such a beast now..... and he might be a pretty decent wrestler, but talk to me again when he's beat someone worthy of bragging about.... and you boys must not anything better to do since you are apparently on here all the time, and before you even think it, the only reason I'm on here is because I can't sleep, and I can't eat, so I need something to occupy me, and I seem to always get a good laugh on here cuz of all the smack you guys talk.....

Last thing... throw your guy at me come December, I guarantee he'll get a beating worse than the one I put on Call at the Region Duals last year( btw, I was up 14 points and in total control and I took him down and pinned him)...... so, again, throw anyone on your team at me and watch the show, cuz I know I'm not gonna get beat or even taken down by DB kid this year....... so have fun at the oh so tough Indian Classic(sarcasm, cuz it's not a tough tourney) and I'll see you BOYS come about the 2nd week of December......

NICE AND THE OWNED BULLDAWG

ROLL TRIBE ROLL TO YOUR BACK :lol: