A-AA Boys Results

Aspen

Franklin Road Academy Wins A/AA Championship

The FRA Panthers outdueled the E-Town Cyclones for the A/AA Championship winning with a score of 53 to 79. Both teams gave a total effort

Cyclone Josh Jaynes placed 1st followed by FRA's Russell Rodewald. Jaynes beat Rodewald by about 15 seconds. Not sure on the time since the race clock showed 16:13 when Jaynes finished but during awards the winning times were announced as about 30 seconds faster. Will have to wait for official results.

FRA had 4 runners medal in the top 15 (2,6,13,14) while Elizabethton had 3 runners medal ( 1,10,12).

As predicted, the 4-5 runners determined the race. FRA's 5th runner finished 18th while the Cyclones 4 & 5th runners finished 26 and 30th. FRA's 6th runner finished ahead of E-town's 4th and 5th runners.

Running conditions were ok but not great. Temperature was about 75 with pretty strong breezes.

Congratulations to both FRA and Elizabethton for a great race and season.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

josh jaynes is real par'ful, but the e-train got rolled over, so yea, i'm feeling the mcdynasty. and coniglio, you are the best in sports predictions since the "million dollar man" congratulations on being the best educated person in tennesse running ever, i have to say you are also very par'ful, and did anyone else notice that russell was taller than JJ on the podium?

How bout the E-town Mc"runner up"dynasty?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. they didnt even make it close. they got drilled by 26 pts. i thought everyone said the etrain was comin in deep with some really good 4th and 5th runners. what happened to that? didnt FRA have 6 come in before etowns #4 or was it 7?

Gotta tell you, feeling pretty good about the start of the McDynasty. I'm glad Jaynes won because that's all he wanted to do. He showed great leadership when saying he didn't care if his team won or not. And also, great class from the E-Town boys for not even clapping when FRA was anounced the winner.

looks like the mcdynasty decided to show fra the mcnastiness instead of respect