A-AA Boys Results

Aspen

Yeah, i bet i will. You know, because Sorrell beat Jaynes by a minute. But i guess that doesn't mean he was better.

we all know that sorrell's time was better than jaynes' but you also know what the coach meant when he said who the fastest man on that course was.....someday you're gona have to accept the fact that jaynes is better than you'll ever be....no he didnt lead his team to a state title but he did all he could.....i just dont see how all of you are goin to diss on him when he won the whole race....theres absolutley no more that he could have done.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Another lie...I watched the race...you won...you did not lead the whole race......grow up, get some humilty...from reading your insipid comments I learned that what I saw was a pitiful loser of a human being cross the line first.....so sad!

and actually you must not have watched the whole race jaynes led the entire thing except for about 5 sec. w/ 1200 to go when russel passed him but then jaynes passed him right back and drilled him.....thats the only time in the entire race that jaynes didnt lead.

Probably not, but despite the egos and the trash talk, Jaynes did win the A-AA race and I applaud the accomplishment. And I will defend public education and the Cyclones to the bitter end.

public schools arent at any disadvantage. a public school won state last year in track and i think the highest finishing private school was fra in fourth so i dont really see how u can say the private schools have an advantage over us

in my last post i was congradulateing janes after all the crap he got, i do agree that the team win is more important, but it seemed that he was gettin too much trash, even though he is extreamly arrogant, it doesn't mean that i dont have to act the same way he does

by the way, the wind affected the race a lot more than I expected it too, are their any other factors that could have lead to the slow times that resulted? it seemed that the taller runners were hit hardest by the wind, but i still thought that the times could have been faster.

in my last post i was congradulateing janes after all the crap he got, i do agree that the team win is more important, but it seemed that he was gettin too much trash, even though he is extreamly arrogant, it doesn't mean that i dont have to act the same way he does

by the way, the wind affected the race a lot more than I expected it too, are their any other factors that could have lead to the slow times that resulted? it seemed that the taller runners were hit hardest by the wind, but i still thought that the times could have been faster.

as you could probably tell the officials were havin trouble getting the correct times, they changed them back and forth several times....however i have a few friends that were keeping the times on there own watches and say that the faster times that were posted were actually the right ones....that would put jaynes back up to a 15:33 and the rest of the racers times obviously being faster too....but other than the wind i cant think of anything that would have slowed anyone down.

as you could probably tell the officials were havin trouble getting the correct times, they changed them back and forth several times....however i have a few friends that were keeping the times on there own watches and say that the faster times that were posted were actually the right ones....that would put jaynes back up to a 15:33 and the rest of the racers times obviously being faster too....but other than the wind i cant think of anything that would have slowed anyone down.

im gonna have to disagree with you on that one.

and actually you must not have watched the whole race jaynes led the entire thing except for about 5 sec. w/ 1200 to go when russel passed him but then jaynes passed him right back and drilled him.....thats the only time in the entire race that jaynes didnt lead.

then I think I am right!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! When they came by I was standing on the awards poduim and the FRA runner was leading the guy that eventually came in first....I know what I saw....guess you saw it, because even you said he led the race. the guy with the big mouth is the one who said he led the entire race........and it is virtually impossible for anyone to watch the "WHOLE" Race....perhaps you were up in the Steeplechase stands?

Edited by flashgordon

then I think I am right!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! When they came by I was standing on the awards poduim and the FRA runner was leading the guy that eventually came in first....I know what I saw....guess you saw it, because even you said he led the race. the guy with the big mouth is the one who said he led the entire race........and it is virtually impossible for anyone to watch the "WHOLE" Race....perhaps you were up in the Steeplechase stands?

actually my dad was in the stands but i did say that rodewald passed jaynes for 5-10 sec but still jaynes basically led the whole race is what im sayin.

This thread reads more like a Terrell Owen or Dennis Rodman press conference than a cross country discussion. This kind of trash talking and bragging doesn't belong in high school sports. It belongs in professional "wrestlin".

I've got a pretty good idea that Coach Presnell would be embarrassed and disappointed by what some Etown people have posted. He has always been a first class guy. I don't know FRA's xxtry coach that well, but I do know that Coach Tucker would be angry if any of his distance runners participated in this trash. Coach Tucker is a humble man who would hate this lack of class.

I always thought if you did it on the track (or xxtry course), there was no need to talk about it. I guess that the negative influences of a few loud mouth pro athletes has crossed over into cross country.

I always thought distance runners were a higher class bunch of athletes. I guess this proves that there are a few bad apples in even the most honorable of sports.

Edited by tackle