FRA Boys Win A/AA State Title

seminoles1

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

all i saw was josh jaynes...etown stompin on all u FRA guys.

The only thing i saw was FRA with the trophy, and Jaynes crying all the way back to E-Town. By the way, I don't really care if you won individually, because the last time i checked, XC was a team sport. So you be arrogant and a little pansy about FRA's victory, because i really don't care about Jaynes' McNastiness, the McDynasty he failed to uphold, or how he could McLead his McTeam to victory like FRA's #1 did. Because you are just a little pansy who disowned his own team.

The only thing i saw was FRA with the trophy, and Jaynes crying all the way back to E-Town. By the way, I don't really care if you won individually, because the last time i checked, XC was a team sport. So you be arrogant and a little pansy about FRA's victory, because i really don't care about Jaynes' McNastiness, the McDynasty he failed to uphold, or how he could McLead his McTeam to victory like FRA's #1 did. Because you are just a little pansy who disowned his own team.

how did i fail...can u do any better than first...no..im not a pansy...i could whip your ### at anything and u kno it. find me next time...well see whose the crying pansy. i did all i could do for my team...dont be an ### cause u cant stop me.

how did i fail...can u do any better than first...no..im not a pansy...i could whip your ### at anything and u kno it. find me next time...well see whose the crying pansy. i did all i could do for my team...dont be an ### cause u cant stop me.

Well, considering you disowned your own team before the meet, i don;t think you gave them an inspirational speech like FRA's #1 probably did, you didn't get them motivated like FRA's #1 probably did, all you did was worry about yourself. That my #####, is how you could of done better.

Well, considering you disowned your own team before the meet, i don;t think you gave them an inspirational speech like FRA's #1 probably did, you didn't get them motivated like FRA's #1 probably did, all you did was worry about yourself. That my #####, is how you could of done better.

ur ######...i dont need ur speeches. i did all i could...i nothing more to say cause u kno ure wrong...our loss had nothing to do with me...FRA, ur #1 stunk.

all i saw was josh jaynes...etown stompin on all u FRA guys.

Maybe you should look more closely! 1 person does not a xcountry team make!!!! What I saw was 4 FRA guys rolling across the finish line in the first 14...way to go men....and OH YEAH...that is :huh: another State Championship for FRA....that is 1 individual and three Team State Championships for FRA in the last 30 days!!!!!

Edited by flashgordon

Guys, come on. This is childish. Any old idiot can shoot around words that get censored out with the pound signs. It's a race. It just so happens that on this day, FRA beat E-town, even though Jaynes did win the race. It was a very good effort on his part. Just wait till track... I can guarantee you that there'll be fierce battling on the lanes.

Guys, come on. This is childish. Any old idiot can shoot around words that get censored out with the pound signs. It's a race. It just so happens that on this day, FRA beat E-town, even though Jaynes did win the race. It was a very good effort on his part. Just wait till track... I can guarantee you that there'll be fierce battling on the lanes.

You're right. My bad man.