FRA Boys Win A/AA State Title

seminoles1

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

help me not to laugh, but FRA's number 1 was only 13 seconds behind you. I don't think that qualifies as stunk.

Dennis Rodman was pretty good at crashing the boards and ticking people off, but not too much aside from that.

Don't be another Dennis Rodman: save the fight for actual races on the track.

Wow, you come at me for going after people, when all you have to do is look above this post and see much worse than me telling him that a 16:27 out there doesn't stink. Jaynes may be a good runner, but from what I can tell, a leader he is not. I could be wrong, but from his posts on CoachT it seems like he doesn't care about the team. So don't get mad at me when there is much worse on these boards right now.

Duce, I don't think you get it. Follow Seminoles1's lead. For Ohio State's Sake.

Edited by saywhat?

Guys, come on. This is childish. Any old idiot can shoot around words that get censored out with the pound signs. It's a race. It just so happens that on this day, FRA beat E-town, even though Jaynes did win the race. It was a very good effort on his part. Just wait till track... I can guarantee you that there'll be fierce battling on the lanes.

wait til track? etown was terrible at track last year and sense they lost their main weapons (the mcdaniels) i dont really see them improving much. the reality is the east tn schools cant really compete with the middle and west in track. i mean how high was the top east school in state last year? i think it was 6th or somethin like that