MTSU Blue Losers

goldenboy

Well once again for the 2nd time in the three games I've been to this year we lost late in the fourth quarter. ULM outplayed us for most of the first 3 quarters but we turned it around, sort of, in the 4th. We scored to put us down by 3 with 3 minutes and change to go, recover the onside kick, and score to go up by 4 with 2 minutes to go and what do we do? LOSE...we let them score on a 10 play, 80 yard drive in 1+ minutes. But hey we get the ball back down by 3 with the wind behind us drive down field and have either a 1st and 10 or 2nd and 10 and we decide to throw a ridiculous shovel pass that gets maybe 4 inches, all because of Eugene's extra effort. We call a timeout and try to kick a 52 yard fg. As I left after the 3rd quarter thinking the game was over I was watching the game on the tv in the gym and the announcer guys who need to be beat up scream out "THE KICK IS GOOD, IT'S GOOD." Only to be offset by two officials who immediately step out and signal no good. CRAPPY announcers. But we once again blew a game that we were either tied or had the lead in late in the 4th quarter. All I can say is "Go Andy Go, No really get the heck out of here." Anybody else make it out to the game today? :thumb: