Preds back on track

dandy82

Hey Fuggley....are you not the Bloser fan????? 2-12....... You guys are playing yourself out of the playoffs early.....

Now to the Preds...... With the 3-1 win this weekend, we are going strong..... with the Kings coming to town tuesday for a big game.... The Kings are much more physical and we need to find a way to play our game and not get caught up in the physical aspects.....

I believe we are gonna have to find one more physical presence defensively in order to better handle getting the other team out of our zone..... We struggle a little with the big teams cycling in our zone....

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I admit it, we stink. Doesn't mean I am not still a fan. There isn't much to talk about in STL. Good luck to the Preds. I hope you Kick Detroit's BUTT. :lol:

Thanks, Fuggly...... I went to the Preds- Kings game at the GEC tuesday....and of all (dead) things I was sitting next to a guy who said he was a Dead Things fan..... But still cheered for the Preds..... Crap, I almost had to sedate my brother because he took every opportunity from that point forward to diss the Dead Things..... made for an entertaining evening..... :lol:

I don't know how we will handle Detroit.... they are still a good hockey team....but I'd take a bunch of losses to the Blosers to take out the Dead Things.....

• 2 weeks later...

Preds take down Minnesota 2-1 thursday nite......16-4...... Who would have ever thought the Preds would be playin' this well.....

And probably need to keep playing well when you look at the teams vying for the playoffs. Top 8 teams.... Which means there's are gonna be a few teams with decent records staying home.

IT'S GO TIME!!!!!!!

Preds take down Minnesota 2-1 thursday nite......16-4...... Who would have ever thought the Preds would be playin' this well.....

And probably need to keep playing well when you look at the teams vying for the playoffs. Top 8 teams.... Which means there's are gonna be a few teams with decent records staying home.

IT'S GO TIME!!!!!!!

Where's my ticket? :D

I went to my first game 2 years ago and got Hooked! I bought the rivalry pack this year. My seats are up stairs but still good seats. I went to my preds account Friday just to see what seats were still available for the Jan. 6th game vs. the hated Redwings. I could not believe there were 2 in 105 row dd seats 5 and 6! Well they are not available now! I can't wait. Will be at Hooters before the game and Coyotie Ugly's afterwards!

Solomon..... Buy a ticket.... It'll be the best money you ever spent..... certainly better than spending money on the Titans. :)

Actually, as long as I stay in budget on Christmas, I plan on going to a game before tax season starts. Are you happy?

(Even though you did promise me a ticket. :thumb: )

Actually, as long as I stay in budget on Christmas, I plan on going to a game before tax season starts. Are you happy?

(Even though you did promise me a ticket. :thumb: )

Hey, I won't go back on my promise........ I'm just adding an addidum to the promise..... You gotta buy one before I furnish one.... :D

And I want details on the game you attended...and not the newspaper version.... I wanna know inside stuff that happens at the games during the breaks..... You cannot Dan Blather this.....

Beat Philly 4-3 sat nite in a shootout.... If you haven't witnessed the excitment of the new shootout rule you have missed one of the most exciting events in sports..... There is nothing like the one on one aspect of goalie against scorer.....

Another wall was also knocked down when we beat the Flyers at home sat nite.... We had never beat those guys at home before....

So first it was breakin' the Kings stranglehold on us and now the mighty Flyers....17-4...... Our little ole Preds..... :thumb: