Kelcey Williams freom Humboldt

PrepFanatic

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

He's the best I've ever seen! He was in TX last time I heard, and had went to some NFL team workouts I think. I'll try to find out this week.

Kelsey went to Texas to play JUCO ball, but found himself in amongst several top running backs. Instead of letting him work for a position, they made up a medical redshirt for him. Later, he transferred to NAIA Northwestern Oklahoma and was their feature back for two years. He did have workouts lined up with Oakland and a couple of other teams about three years ago and had a personal trainer in California getting him ready when he was busted for possession of crack cocaine. I'm not sure if he's still in jail, but it definitely ended any chances he might have had.

Another sad story about a talented athlete. JW - he's the best I've ever seen or tried to tackle!

Edited by westtennsports

Kelsey went to Texas to play JUCO ball, but found himself in amongst several top running backs. Instead of letting him work for a position, they made up a medical redshirt for him. Later, he transferred to NAIA Northwestern Oklahoma and was their feature back for two years. He <u>did</u> have workouts lined up with Oakland and a couple of other teams about three years ago and had a personal trainer in California getting him ready when he was busted for possession of crack cocaine. I'm not sure if he's still in jail, but it definitely ended any chances he might have had.

Another sad story about a talented athlete. JW - he's the best I've ever seen or tried to tackle!

very sad