Why did Omar even try the 3pt shoot out

aj rodriguez

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Omar should have known not to try the 3pt shoot out especially with Phil shooting. He should have let someone else shoot for Science Hill. If he is the best 3pt shooter on the team than they are going to be in trouble when they play Sullivan Central. Omar is over-rated there is no way he should be third in the state. OMAR IS OVER-RATED

It is funny how nobody is jealous of any other team like they are Science Hill. People hate Science Hill because they win!! Every time someone like Central plays Science Hill, it is their biggest game of the year. If they actually beat Science Hill, they won't shut up. They celebrate like its 1999. If they lose, however, they were suppossed to and no big deal.

first of all let me say this guy is a real hater and must not be even close to as good as omar wattad. and second science hill is not that great of a team the last 2 times they have came to lower east tn. they have been dominated in every aspect of the game i know cause i played in the clinton vs. science hill and i watched oak ridge vs. science hill and neither were even close.

first of all let me say this guy is a real hater and must not be even close to as good as omar wattad. and second science hill is not that great of a team the last 2 times they have came to lower east tn. they have been dominated in every aspect of the game i know cause i played in the clinton vs. science hill and i watched oak ridge vs. science hill and neither were even close.

i say that omar wattad is one of the best an the reason i knwo i played against him hes an all around player and he dont force shots he plays as a team.

Omar should have known not to try the 3pt shoot out especially with Phil shooting. He should have let someone else shoot for Science Hill. If he is the best 3pt shooter on the team than they are going to be in trouble when they play Sullivan Central. Omar is over-rated there is no way he should be third in the state. OMAR IS OVER-RATED

Let me start out by saying this, I know nothing about Science Hill or Central, but I have seen Omar play. And it seems like to me that you are so jealous of him that you have to put him down. All you have to say about him is negative things. Omar Wattad deserves where he is, just because your little boyfriend Phil isn't ranked where Omar is doesn't mean you have to hate on him. Omar is a great player and is obviously better than your boyfriend Phil or else Phil would be up there ahead of him.

Let me start out by saying this, I know nothing about Science Hill or Central, but I have seen Omar play. And it seems like to me that you are so jealous of him that you have to put him down. All you have to say about him is negative things. Omar Wattad deserves where he is, just because your little boyfriend Phil isn't ranked where Omar is doesn't mean you have to hate on him. Omar is a great player and is obviously better than your boyfriend Phil or else Phil would be up there ahead of him.

TALKING ABOUT A HATTER. YOU ARE HATING ON PHIL AND HE HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THIS POST. PHIL IS A GREAT 3 POINT SHOOTER AND I THINK IF PHIL WOULD HAVE PLAYED WITH ONE OF THE AAU TEAMS IN TENNEESSEE IT WOULD HAVE HELPED HIM GET MORE EXPOSURE. HE IS DEFINITELY ONE OF THE BEST PLAYERS IN THE AREA. OMAR IS A GREAT PLAYER AND HIM PLAYING FOR S.H. AND THE TRAVLERS HELPED HIM GET HIS NAME OUT THERE. AND IF YOU HAVE NEVER SEEN HIM PLAY DONT JUDGE HIM, THAT MAKES YOU A JEALOUS HATER.

Weatherford may be a good 3 pt shooter, but Omar is a much better all-around player. If these two played a game 1 on 1 Omar would dominate.

basketball is not a game of one on one...especially with two different players like that...so that was dumb...

but a for omar, he is a good player...i play for ths and im not afraid to admit that...3rd in the state...probably not...i agree with the post that said he got exposure from AAU...but i think its hard to say he is the 3rd best player in the state...i could think of 3 better in just middle tenessee...preseason rankings like this aren;t very accurate...we will see in january who is where and then we can truely see who si the best of the best, until then just quit talkin trash

Weatherford may be a good 3 pt shooter, but Omar is a much better all-around player. If these two played a game 1 on 1 Omar would dominate.

I DONT SEE TO MANY 1 ON1 GAMES ON TV. DONT KNOW IF ANY ONE SAID PHIL WAS BETTER THAN OMAR. 6'4" TO 5'11" HE BETTER DOMINATE OR HE MAY BE 6'5" OR 6'6" HE GROWS 1 OR 2 INCHES EVRERY OTHER GAME

TALKING ABOUT A HATTER. YOU ARE HATING ON PHIL AND HE HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THIS POST. PHIL IS A GREAT 3 POINT SHOOTER AND I THINK IF PHIL WOULD HAVE PLAYED WITH ONE OF THE AAU TEAMS IN TENNEESSEE IT WOULD HAVE HELPED HIM GET MORE EXPOSURE. HE IS DEFINITELY ONE OF THE BEST PLAYERS IN THE AREA. OMAR IS A GREAT PLAYER AND HIM PLAYING FOR S.H. AND THE TRAVLERS HELPED HIM GET HIS NAME OUT THERE. AND IF YOU HAVE NEVER SEEN HIM PLAY DONT JUDGE HIM, THAT MAKES YOU A JEALOUS HATER.

Yea man good one. I never said anything bad about Phil, if you'd actually read the post, you idiot. I'm not jealous of anyone, that's the last thing I am. Phil may be a great player, who knows or cares, all I said was that obviously Omar is better than him or he wouldn't be where he was. And that I've seen Omar play and he deserves to be where he is. So you and your boyfriend AJ Fagriguez can get over yourselves.

Oh and by the way, what is a hatter? I know what a hater is, but not a hatter.

Edited by tonymontana