POST REGION ONE RESULTS HERE

porkchop103

Unless something changed...Bowman was thrown out of the match for biting the kid (whether he did or not). Bowman will sit out two weigh-ins for the ejection. That's a shame. I hope someone will get on here and tell me I'm wrong.

Chris deserves more. He's a great kid. I always thought he would do well because he hates to lose.

I also want to say that Greeneville showed a ton of guts in beating Springfield. With Bowman leading 9-0, I thought the match was all GHS. With his ejection (and his major), and the team point deuctions for him and Walker, they ended up losing 13 points (a 17 point swing). They came back and won an awesome match.

I was really proud of Science Hill and Greeneville this weekend - 2 teams in the top 8!

THIS WOULD BE A GOOD TIME TO DO AS I HAVE AND EMAIL RONNIE CARTER AT TSSAA. HE HAS FILM ON THE MATCH AND HAS THE POWER TO OVER TURN THE RULING. GREENEVILLE LOST THE NEXT MATCH BY 6 PONTS. THEY HAD TO FORFIET 152. I BELIEVE THIS IS MORE THAN ENOUGHT PENALTY FOR A BAD CALL.

PUT YOUR FINGERS TO WORK FOR BOWMAN.

Edited by FIG4

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When do you guys expect to hear something about Chris?

The bad new came today.... Chris is done, unfortuantely... TD, ask Coach Brimer about it this Friday at the region tourney if you want details... the whole situation is just garbage and ruined a guy's season because of one silly call by a referee who should be calling girl's basketball games... a terrible way to end his senior year

maybe this is an example of why so many folks on coach t are frustrated with the refs in tennessee. see the threads about refs.

what a shame that a questionable call would take a guy out of regionals and states and based on the rankings had a chance to do well

and i know by writing this that some refs are going to come at me full throttle...

that is okay if you do but i am not trying to start something, but i am just disappointed in the call and feel for chris bowman because we experienced the same thing last year in the state championships for aau

we got over it, life goes on, life is not fair, all of this grows our character in the long run if we let it

but i do know that the ref that made the call in the aau state championships was put on the "don't call" list by many many coaches/and should have been

i know how this kid feels and by everything i heard, he did not bite the guy

WOW, without words

Who were the top 3 finishers in each weight class?

103-King,Looser,Weldy,Thomas

112-Meyers,Usary,Call

119-Webb,Sneed,Mitchell

125-Usary,Ricker,Hill

130-Felty,Drish,Haynes

145-Brimer,Kuykendall,Chuckey-Doak

171-Robbins,Davis, Kilgore

189-Gecu,Paddock,Reliford

215-Henley,Thomas(MW),Garmer

275-Murray,Potter,Rozar

Edited by JCHSblindrefson