Andy McCollum

gotmilk?

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Any rumors as to replacement yet? Would Cutcliffe be interested in this?

MTSU would not come close to what Cut would want for a top school program. Remember this, I said it first weeks ago when Randy quit, Cut will come to UT and take the OC job. UT ball will improve on the offensive side. Fat Phil will want to get out of the HC job in two years. UT will offer him AD job. Fat Phil takes it and does not lose face or salary. Cut takes over as interim while the search committee entertains the press for months and Cut is named as the new head coach at UT. Cut gets what he wants. Fat Phil gets what he wants and UT fans are benevolent. :thumb:

ALLFAMILY.jpg

Edited by ERA

Guest dare_2_dream

its about time they fired him. he is a great guy but just hasnt got the job done on the field. they did manage to play pretty well this past weekend against troy however, the defense played very well.

Sanders will be one of the names mentioned in the MT job. I have heard that Lou Holtz's son (not sure who he is) is the top candidate and that a coordinator for Notre Dame is the #2 guy. I think we should go after Pete Carroll. I mean why would he want to stay at USC. What do they have there for him? A shot as going down as the coach of the best dynasty in college fb history? Who cares about that, we need him here. LOL We need a coach who can win the close games, Andy Mac couldn't do that. :thumb: