go back to private schools

xcmiler20

lets face it FRA and lipscomb both belong in private schools...thats why they own every sport in aa cause every aa school in the state doesnt go lookin for athletes...academic scholarships o whats the difference..elizabethton is the best aa cross coutnry team with or without fra..so one race fra comes out on top...elizabethtons runners tanked...josh and chris where the only ones who did their jobs..and the 7th man finished ite in me all steter can run with the in the state..etowns program is just gettin started...a dynasty is in the making to topple over FRAs congratulations to u private schools for beatin us at state but the better team dossnt always come out on top...come race us in east tenn. everybody knows u have the advantage of racing that course...1000 times every year its 10 minutes from ur campus..u wouldnt stand a chance in the hills of eastern Tenn...look for a 1,2 finish with green and brummit next year...ryan tanked this year but hes got the potential to be a individual champion....thats how it is

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First of all, learn how to speak in english before you post on here. Second, u must be retarded if you think brummit and green are gonna be 1,2. What about FRA's 3 shoulda been 4 runners in front of green at state. Not to mention 2 Frayser guys, the whole DL team that is gonna be rediculously good next year. Oh and i forgot about the person that i think will win state next year...Jackson Bliton sophmore from Hume Fogg. This kid got second in the middle region this year and would have gotten all state easily if he hadnt had a bad race at state. I would love to see Etown beat FRA and DL next year. And theres no way Etown is the best a/aa program. Just face it.

Edited by DrewBledsoe??

lets face it FRA and lipscomb both belong in private schools...thats why they own every sport in aa cause every aa school in the state doesnt go lookin for athletes...academic scholarships o whats the difference..elizabethton is the best aa cross coutnry team with or without fra..so one race fra comes out on top...elizabethtons runners tanked...josh and chris where the only ones who did their jobs..and the 7th man finished ite in me all steter can run with the in the state..etowns program is just gettin started...a dynasty is in the making to topple over FRAs congratulations to u private schools for beatin us at state but the better team dossnt always come out on top...come race us in east tenn. everybody knows u have the advantage of racing that course...1000 times every year its 10 minutes from ur campus..u wouldnt stand a chance in the hills of eastern Tenn...look for a 1,2 finish with green and brummit next year...ryan tanked this year but hes got the potential to be a individual champion....thats how it is

First of all, you have no idea what you are talking about. FRA nor DL give academic or athletic scholarships. You are now just trying to make excuses, Brummit. And don't talk crap about how E-Town ran a bad race. Real teams overcome bad races, like FRA did when their #3 only got 5th on the team. You should have been more prepared like FRA was and not think that you could just show up and win. I also like the fact how you are now trying to call the "cup-cake" course you ran on the reason you all lost. You guys underestimated it, and it tooled you around. And another thing, if you think that FRA and DL have an advantage over here, then you would have the same advantage in East TN. You are now just trying to make a desperate attempt at proving E-Town is better even though FRA won. FACE IT BRUMMIT, you lost. I also would point and laugh in your face right now about how you think you will win state individually. Good luck with that. :lol:

oh yea FRA really dominates that aa bball. and what about football ooooo fra is that powerhouse. u have no idea what ur talking about

how bout u guys bring it in track. prove ur the best distance team by taking over the 32 and 16. and after guys like russell, pair, jackson, and wolfe rape u in those u can stop talking about how it was the courses fault. or do yall have hills in ur tracks over in east tn or somethin. u might b able to take the 4x8 again cuz ur the only team in the state that has ur best guys running it but thats nothing to b proud of. every other decent team in the state has their number one 800 guy runnin the 1600 so u really should win it. i mean last year MLK had an incredible 4x8 team that probly couldve tooled yall around. everybody in middle tn knows that. but they didnt cuz they knew the way to win state was to have romell triple which he did very well and have murphy go for the 400 which he won and have connor run the open 8 which he also did very well in finishing just behind romell. so when yall start talkin ur trash about winning the 4x8 last year no one cares. u didnt even have the best a/aa 4x8 in the state and most people know that

thats why they own every sport in aa cause every aa school in the state doesnt go lookin for athletes. elizabethton is the best aa cross coutnry team with or without fra. look for a 1,2 finish with green and brummit next year...ryan tanked this year but hes got the potential to be a individual champion....thats how it is

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. I haven't laughed this hard in quite sometime. I'm glad you posted this because all it does is make you look stupid and put a target on your back. Can't wait to race you next year. It's gonna be funny when i turn around and smile after i out-kick you. And i still think it's funny that you think E-Town is better even though FRA dominated. I understand because you're in denial, but you have to come to terms with the fact that FRA tooled around E-Town, and there is nothing you can do about it.

Edited by seminoles1

josh jaynes will take all the individual events in track we all kno that hes the best runner in AA and can beat most in AAA and DII so thats now straight..and to refer to CC the younger Green was running at state with strep throat..and jordan peters got stung by a bee and had a allergic reaction falling across the finsih line...and this isnt chris, im not even on the CC team im just a fan..but brummit was the top finishing sophmore he will be a contender and ryan had a bad season..he didnt concentrate or fullfill his expectations, but hes guaranteed coach presnell that next yr. will be his yr to own cause if uve seen ryan hes built to be a runner, and has all the talent in the world just needs a little more guts...hes got 2 more yrs to beat u west tn teams..and we should really arrange for u to come run against the cyclones on a real course...no excuses just im sticking up for a team that knows they tanked, they are the only state champions in school history so they and they are already overshadowed by a horrible football team, ur school appreciates the not so popular sports like CC and soccer..which i really respect you for cause i enjoy both..good luck to all ur schools..but lets not act like FRA is 1000 times better than elizabethton...out of 10 races i think fra would win 5 out of ten and EHS taking the other five its a great new rivalry..but ehs has got to step up next yr losing 5 seniors and only havin 3 varsity runners from last yr but they are talkin players from other sports to run...i mean it worked with Chris..ETown is already on the job running at footlocker race in charlotte on saturday good luck guys

ok thats where im gona have to tell you to shut up....i run three for etown and i can tell you that we're sure as heck not talkin behind jaynes' back.....why would we i mean he did ever little thing he could...if he would have run it in 2min. it wouldnt have mattered as far as the score went so dont go talkin bout other ppl on jaynes' team when you dont even kno what they're doin hes prolly the best teammate ive ever had.....not only does he get us fired up and focused but he wins for us so just shut up when you have no idea what you're talkin about....and how are you gona say FRA's #1 man is a good teammate....he was right w/ jaynes w/ like 800 to go and Jaynes gapped him by 13 sec. and he prolly wasn't even tryin i saw him stop on his kick for a cig. so just shut up.

This is where im callin out ur bull crap. You dont run for etown..really bc acording to that post above this it says you run three spot for etown. I bet 10 times out of 10 FRA would win bc they had the better team...unless you wanna argue that Etown had a bad season and that they are actually better than FRA. The middle region is gonna put Etown in their place next year. FRA, DL, MLK lets take care of bussiness

josh jaynes will take all the individual events in track we all kno that hes the best runner in AA and can beat most in AAA and DII so thats now straight..and to refer to CC the younger Green was running at state with strep throat..and jordan peters got stung by a bee and had a allergic reaction falling across the finsih line...and this isnt chris, im not even on the CC team im just a fan..but brummit was the top finishing sophmore he will be a contender and ryan had a bad season..he didnt concentrate or fullfill his expectations, but hes guaranteed coach presnell that next yr. will be his yr to own cause if uve seen ryan hes built to be a runner, and has all the talent in the world just needs a little more guts...hes got 2 more yrs to beat u west tn teams..and we should really arrange for u to come run against the cyclones on a real course...no excuses just im sticking up for a team that knows they tanked, they are the only state champions in school history so they and they are already overshadowed by a horrible football team, ur school appreciates the not so popular sports like CC and soccer..which i really respect you for cause i enjoy both..good luck to all ur schools..but lets not act like FRA is 1000 times better than elizabethton...out of 10 races i think fra would win 5 out of ten and EHS taking the other five its a great new rivalry..but ehs has got to step up next yr losing 5 seniors and only havin 3 varsity runners from last yr but they are talkin players from other sports to run...i mean it worked with Chris..ETown is already on the job running at footlocker race in charlotte on saturday good luck guys

good call. jj can definately take all the distance events. i mean its not like we have a 152 800 runner in there or anything. ur freakin retarded. how could u possible think that jj is gonna beat gj. theres no way. just please shut up now. romell did incredible with the triple last year and i have a feeling he will be the last a/aa runner to do that in a while cuz he is a lot better runner than jj will ever be and hes humble about it. do u think romell ever said crap like i dont care about my team as long as i win state. no. all romell cared about was his team and thats y his team won state and he got himself 2 individual state championships in the process

Edited by thecrippler2222

I'm not going to say anything. Because if you pick a place for our team next year I can almost bet you anything that we'll do worse than your pick. really.

next thing, the individual a/aa race is wide open next year. there are a number of guys (who may or may not have been all-state) that will come out of nowhere and post some pretty impressive times. My guess is the winner of state next year will run faster than a 15:40. thats provided the Steeplechase devil god doesn't get in the way.

I really hope you were joking about Jaynes winning the 800. He is very talented, don't get me wrong. But his race strategy in the 800 is ridiculous. He goes out at like 54 and comes in at 64. But any way that he runs it, he will get demolished by GJ from CPA. No one can run with him, not even Jaynes. Also, why do you now say that you are not on the CC team. As stealth said earlier, you have posted saying that you are Chris Brummit. And one last thing, i don't understand you're logic about how E-Town would win 5 out of 10 races against FRA. They got beat the one time they ran, and it isn't like E-Town was the only team to have bad races. As i have said, FRA's #3 ran 45 seconds slower at state than his region time, and no one else ran as well as they could have. I'm going to have to say this one more time. FRA beat E-Town by a lot, and you are going to have to deal with that. And Jaynes won't win his prized 800 either, unless GJ gets hurt. And that would only give Jaynes the title with an asterisk next to his name.