go back to private schools

xcmiler20

I wouldnt count on a sub 1540 time to win state. I bet low '16's - 16 flat will be the magic number

i agree and i also say that jackson bliton cruises in for the win. if u dont know who he is u will when track comes around. he consistantly beat most of the guys that made the allstate team throughout the year but had a terrible race at state. my second choice for the state championship is gonna have to b max perkins, sorry patterson but i think he wouldve had u at regionals if he hadnt gone out so fast in the first mile. if he runs a smarter race he could do big things. then i think third will b patterson cuz hes dope and after that some east tn guys might come in. i also think that there is a possibility of a middle region sweep next year of 1-3 for the team spots. DL didnt lose a single guy, FRA is FRA and MLK only lost one guy so the middle region will dominate a/aa like always

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i agree and i also say that jackson bliton cruises in for the win. if u dont know who he is u will when track comes around. he consistantly beat most of the guys that made the allstate team throughout the year but had a terrible race at state. my second choice for the state championship is gonna have to b max perkins, sorry patterson but i think he wouldve had u at regionals if he hadnt gone out so fast in the first mile. if he runs a smarter race he could do big things. then i think third will b patterson cuz hes dope and after that some east tn guys might come in. i also think that there is a possibility of a middle region sweep next year of 1-3 for the team spots. DL didnt lose a single guy, FRA is FRA and MLK only lost one guy so the middle region will dominate a/aa like always

Completely understand the individual picks. Perkins, Patterson, and Blitton will make a great race at District, Metro, Region, and state. Patterson will start slow, and kick it in like always. He always does that, and actually passed Wolfe and Perkins at Region in the last 200 meters and beat them by 5 seconds. Almost caught Blitton and would have if he had 30 more meters. Blitton is a very good runner. Just had a bad race at state. Is my pick next year for individual winner. Perkins is another very quality runner. Him and Blitton are much better overall runners than Patterson, but Patterson's kick is sick and that's why he is a good runner because his speed is just better than everyone else's. Those three should battle every race next year. My picks going Blitton, Patterson, then Perkins. And then Brummit somewhere behind them. Also another runner from an a/aa middle region school that will be good next year, but i won't say who it is. He will be a sleeper and really stepped up at state this year.

Edited by seminoles1

josh jaynes will take all the individual events in track we all kno that hes the best runner in AA and can beat most in AAA and DII so thats now straight

in what universe? NO ONE in the past decade besides Bumbalough or maybe, maybe secoya hodge could beat GJ, NO ONE- and personally it think GJ is a tool; most? hmmm, sorrel, smalling, hannah, berry, and devinne ALL better, last time i checked he not was all south at FL nor the number 1 returner for next year, also clay adams is clearly a better runner as is alex harris

how bout u guys bring it in track. prove ur the best distance team by taking over the 32 and 16. and after guys like russell, pair, jackson, and wolfe rape u in those u can stop talking about how it was the courses fault. or do yall have hills in ur tracks over in east tn or somethin. u might b able to take the 4x8 again cuz ur the only team in the state that has ur best guys running it but thats nothing to b proud of. every other decent team in the state has their number one 800 guy runnin the 1600 so u really should win it. i mean last year MLK had an incredible 4x8 team that probly couldve tooled yall around. everybody in middle tn knows that. but they didnt cuz they knew the way to win state was to have romell triple which he did very well and have murphy go for the 400 which he won and have connor run the open 8 which he also did very well in finishing just behind romell. so when yall start talkin ur trash about winning the 4x8 last year no one cares. u didnt even have the best a/aa 4x8 in the state and most people know that

how r u gonna say we didnt have the best 4x800 team in the state. we had no competition and me and david did enough to win. we both couldve ran faster if needed. and in case u didnt kno my rib was snapped in half last year at the state meet. yea 1:58 with it broken...a 4:37 was also put up while i was injured. i dont think ya can talk sugar to me. if gj wants a race ill give it to him. he a dang good runner, ill admit that....i dont kno whether ill beat him seein as ill have 3 miles on my legs but ill try. and chill out with russell and them rapin ppl...theyll be raped by me, jj. none of them have the footspeed i have and if they cant beat me at a 3 mile race. they have no hope for 2 mile, mile, and 800. i mean lets get serious..JJ and GJ will be the only ones in AA rapin

how r u gonna say we didnt have the best 4x800 team in the state. we had no competition and me and david did enough to win. we both couldve ran faster if needed. and in case u didnt kno my rib was snapped in half last year at the state meet. yea 1:58 with it broken...a 4:37 was also put up while i was injured. i dont think ya can talk sugar to me. if gj wants a race ill give it to him. he a dang good runner, ill admit that....i dont kno whether ill beat him seein as ill have 3 miles on my legs but ill try. and chill out with russell and them rapin ppl...theyll be raped by me, jj. none of them have the footspeed i have and if they cant beat me at a 3 mile race. they have no hope for 2 mile, mile, and 800. i mean lets get serious..JJ and GJ will be the only ones in AA rapin

If you want to get serious, then face the facts. GJ is twice the 800 runner you are. Sorry to tell you this Jaynes, but you have absolutely NO CHANCE at beating GJ. It will be him and him alone at the end of that 800 race unless he gets hurt. Another thing, some people are better milers and 2-milers that cross country runners and vice versa. Ryan Sexton, a sub-16 minute CC runner for Station Camp, could barely run 10:30 in the 2-mile.

how r u gonna say we didnt have the best 4x800 team in the state.

unless you are talking about a/aa your pretty wrong, BA ran 7:53 earlier in the year ALL alone so don't spew garbage on here about how you need comp to run fast; these excuses are constantly given, why dont you take your awesome team to Penn, Mobile, or Arcadia; or if you want a fast 4x8 go to BA's home meet in april, the past two years it has been won in 7:53 or faster

also why doesnt your team want to run fast at the state meet, are you saving yourselves for AOC, AAU, golden south? why just "run to win" real champions get it done regardless of who is in the race, rob didnt need to run that fast in the AAA races to win, and bumbalough didnt need to run 14:36 at fl to win nor did he need to run 8:57 to win the regional 3200, but both those guys still showed up and gave it there best shots, and these were run knowing they had some big meets left

in what universe? NO ONE in the past decade besides Bumbalough or maybe, maybe secoya hodge could beat GJ, NO ONE- and personally it think GJ is a tool; most? hmmm, sorrel, smalling, hannah, berry, and devinne ALL better, last time i checked he not was all south at FL nor the number 1 returner for next year, also clay adams is clearly a better runner as is alex harris

these r ppl ive nvr raced in track there juha...u better check ur stats cause the only one i raced was smalling in the mile....man, who won that race. thats right....JJ. he beat me in CC but track is a whole different thing.