Waverly @ Camden

15 NWTF 08

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think it will be a close game. Both teams are down this year but both play hard. It should be a good one and I will be there!

I agree. Both teams lost a lot last year, and this will be a close game. I cant speak for Waverly, but Camden is playing a very young roster with only one senior on the team. Camden is very small, but they are quick and i look for them to run away in this one B)

I agree. Both teams lost a lot last year, and this will be a close game. I cant speak for Waverly, but Camden is playing a very young roster with only one senior on the team. Camden is very small, but they are quick and i look for them to run away in this one B)

You said in your first sentence that"This will be a close game." In your last sentence you said,"and i look for them to run away in this one." So.....do i need to say anymore to get my point across?

Wavo wins by double digits, but it really was by about 25 not by 13. We brought our JV squad in there and camden's number 20 made like 4 3's. But camden could not shoot, besides #20, who didnt play but the last two miuntes. Waverly didn't turn it on really until the 2nd half, even though they went into the half winning, they had madea run late in the half....got dickson friday, should be fun

GO TIGERS!!