VOLS ANNOUNCE OFFENSIVE STAFF CHANGES

Sequatchie

Sounds like a weiner to me. Cut in charge of the offense and Chief running the defense. I guess Bubba will just stand on on the sideline and earn his 2 mill. Or better still, he could put himself in charge of the special teams and see if that would be improved. If he can't work his magic there, then maybe he will fire himself. He could spend the off season trying to come up with plan to beat Peabody. Oh so much to do.

Papa,

If you don't like how much Fulmer makes, then don't donate to the program, buy tickets to any games, or buy any UT merchendise and then you can rest assured that you will not have contributed to it.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest didyouseethatmessDANG

Ainge won't show any improvements over the summer .. stick Crompton in there and give him a few years to grow .. I'm looking at more long term with him and Foster in the backfield

solomon,

Let's see, where in my post did I say that I bought tickets, donated to the program, or gave money. Must have been hidden in the secret language that you read. JMO about what is going on and I believe that I have the right to state my opinion. Also, did not say I had a problem with how much he makes, just gave a suggestion as to he might want to add to his duties. More power to him. Prolly doesn't make enough to put up with the crap that he puts up with from the so called experts such as you and myself.

Papa,

If you don't like how much Fulmer makes, then don't donate to the program, buy tickets to any games, or buy any UT merchendise and then you can rest assured that you will not have contributed to it.

Sol, me and you seem to be the only ones in agreement around here! :D

What is going to be hilarious is all theses people dogging on the UT program and Coach Fulmer and raising heck because he re-hired Cut will be the same ones that are on here a year from now saying "Well Fulmer had a bad season last year, but we knew he would get this fix and we knew when he hired Coach Cut that it was a perfect fit"! I am telling you guys, this is not Fulmer's first rodeo, he has been coaching for a few years now and he has even had a little success at this job! As for Coach Cut, there was not a better option out there for UT! For those of you that have jumped ship, I hope you got a float, because next season you will be wanting back on! :o

Sol, me and you seem to be the only ones in agreement around here! :thumb:

What is going to be hilarious is all theses people dogging on the UT program and Coach Fulmer and raising heck because he re-hired Cut will be the same ones that are on here a year from now saying "Well Fulmer had a bad season last year, but we knew he would get this fix and we knew when he hired Coach Cut that it was a perfect fit"! I am telling you guys, this is not Fulmer's first rodeo, he has been coaching for a few years now and he has even had a little success at this job! As for Coach Cut, there was not a better option out there for UT! For those of you that have jumped ship, I hope you got a float, because next season you will be wanting back on! <_<

stop being the only one who gets to be a supporter of the Team. Just because someone is in disagreement about the coaching changes or they do not get behind the team in a blind supportive manners, does not mean they jumped off the bandwagon in the first place. It means they do not like the direction of the move. It means they will be supportive next year, but if it goes the same as this year they get to say, "I told you so". If the teams wins, they get to be supportive and say "I was not for this, but now I am glad".

stop being the only one who gets to be a supporter of the Team. Just because someone is in disagreement about the coaching changes or they do not get behind the team in a blind supportive manners, does not mean they jumped off the bandwagon in the first place. It means they do not like the direction of the move. It means they will be supportive next year, but if it goes the same as this year they get to say, "I told you so". If the teams wins, they get to be supportive and say "I was not for this, but now I am glad".

"Blind suportive manners" is exactly the problem I have. Just because you like the Cutcliffe hire or have faith Fulmer can and will right the ship, you are automatically branded "blind" and "a sheep" because you don't want Fulmer fired. I love it! :thumb:

"Blind suportive manners" is exactly the problem I have. Just because you like the Cutcliffe hire or have faith Fulmer can and will right the ship, you are automatically branded "blind" and "a sheep" because you don't want Fulmer fired. I love it! :thumb:

Anybody heard anything else about the Trooper Taylor/ John Chavis battle? Word last week was Taylor would not be retained. Will "Cut" relieve Taylor of his duties since he is "IN CHARGE" of the Offense?

Anybody heard anything else about the Trooper Taylor/ John Chavis battle? Word last week was Taylor would not be retained. Will "Cut" relieve Taylor of his duties since he is "IN CHARGE" of the Offense?

No more firings, anyone else leaving will be on their own. But Trooper may be moved to receivers coach.

was not really directed at you Solomon, but, in the case of gotmilk, he is saying the exact thing about anyone who does not jump for joy and say "we'll get 'em next year", know what I mean.

You can be in complete agreement with the changes and not be in blind supportive manner, but you can also be in complete agreement and be blind and supportive. I believe that is what I read in gotmilk's post here and on several other threads. And when someone is not on the same page, then they are bandwagon fans. I just happen to disagree with that position.

I do not want the guy fired, but on the other hand, if he were to manage the team in the same manner as he has been, then yes. If the Coach Cut information is accurate, then Fulmer is still letting the other coaches run the team, by contract negotiation. Same as this year. I believe we are looking for change. Not just in the coaches names, but the coaching strategy too.