Why hate on Science Hill

plock

Over the years Science Hill has been one of the most dominate teams in Upper East TN and everybody hates them. Most people should applaude for the simple fact that they have been that good for so many years, but no people still hate on them. Why is that?

A lot of people hate on them because for probably the last five years they have had mediocre teams yet they still get every call and can beat the arms off the other teams and get away with it. The last few SH teams have been riding the coat tails of the 90's SH teams who were so dominant and actually earned it.

Seen Omar play tonight and he is definately not overrated. When he guards a guy he can pretty much shut them down. He can also jump out the gym. I would love to have seen what he would have been like with George Pitts..the coach he has now just wants to argue with the officials all game.

Michael Forney looked good tonight too for SH. The Central/SH game tonight shows everyone how even this conference is. Any given night a different team can win.

Who actually won the game?

Please tell me Science Hill...

Too bad we don't get to play Central since they moved into AAA.

So the best I can do is Hope that Central loses every game they play this year.

all you could do was hope somebody else beat them last year to, dont that get old? just like when you were a little kid and your big brother took up for you. cant fight your own battles? you need to stay off the computer and more time in the gym practicing. i would say practice makes perfect but in your case practice makes, ummmmm no sense, just give it up and join the band.

Guest dare_2_dream

Keep applauding, a 2nd place finish is nothing to be ashamed of. The Rebels are gonna own u. South is going to dominate the paint and Omar will be no problem to shut down. South 61 Science Hill 56!!!

*still applauding...

• 2 weeks later...

Who does DB have that SHHS can't handle? DB is in first right now, but they will be lucky if they finish in the top 5 at the end of the season.

you are predicting the future and D.B. is stating the present.... D.B. may not win the conf. but they do have bragging rights so far...... do you have a crystal ball???????????