South vs. DB

REBELFAN10

Let the trashtalking begin. I am predicting a fight before this game is over, there is a lot of hype building up for this game. DB is getting jealous that South sports are going up and their sports are going down and that will not sit well with them when they look up at the scoreboard in the 4th quarter and find out just how bad their basketball team really is compared to South. JoJo, you should sit this one out, mommy wouldn't like it if you got embarrassed in front of Coach K. He might not let you be the waterboy if you did. You all will be wishing you could put on a South jersey after the game. South wins by at least 20,it'll be fun while it lasts.

GO REBS!!!

Edited by REBELFAN10

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think this will be a closer game than most think. Especially if South’s coaching staff has anything to do with it! For two years straight South has had the players to be a top contender for the conference title but have yet to put themselves in the top four. Good players can only take you so far … they have to have some help!

Let the trashtalking begin. I am predicting a fight before this game is over, there is a lot of hype building up for this game. DB is getting jealous that South sports are going up and their sports are going down and that will not sit well with them when they look up at the scoreboard in the 4th quarter and find out just how bad their basketball team really is compared to South. JoJo, you should sit this one out, mommy wouldn't like it if you got embarrassed in front of Coach K. He might not let you be the waterboy if you did. You all will be wishing you could put on a South jersey after the game. South wins by at least 20,it'll be fun while it lasts.

GO REBS!!!

What are you basing the statement that south is going up and DB is going down? Db has more sports tradition and many more good years in all sports than South and will continue to do so. Just because you win this game doesn't mean that South has topped the mountain. Most thought this would be a down year for Tribe baskebtall. South lost to TN high at home and you guys were hyping taking the conference. But I remember.....South can go 2 and 22 as long as those 2 are against DB. Wow...what tradition

You might be right about the fight...I live in Col Hgts and pass by the school many game nights and lose count of how many pick-up trucks there are with as many tacky rebel flags as they can cram on them speeding down moreland drive and being as obnoxious to the people around the area as they can be. Pretty much looking to start something with everybody! Come on...get the chip off your shoulder and get some class! And for crying out loud people...STOP BURNING LEAVES!

And at the end of the 4th quarter if the score is to the South side so be it...DB has won many more games against South in ALL sports than the other way around. I wouldn't use DB as your measuring stick for success this season...you have to figure out out to knock off Science Hill and TN High first. It this basically the same team that wnet 3-9 in conference last year?

GO REBS!!!

Dude...you've been sniffin too many burning leaves there in Col Hgts! DB is not jealous of the South athletic program...I believe most would agree that would be the other way around. DB has no reason to be jealous of South...someone has to have something you want for you to be jealous of them...South has nothing DB wants

Get out of the leaf burning capitol there, drive into town and get some fresh air! :lol:

Edited by maroonandgray

GO REBS!!!

you punks are absolutely crazy...its okay to talk trash...WHEN YOUR TEAM IS WINNING....how can you sit there and say you are gonig to thrash DB, who is definately got you in athletics, when you cant even hold us off at home with DeShaud on the bench...you better start elevating your game or you will be watching the conference blow right by you...go burns some leaves...thats about all you all are good for

I'll admit South has been known to play at their opponents level of competition, which is why they lost to TN High, but I think that is out of their system now. If it is then they should play a great game against DB. We will have to beat an even better team first though. Science Hill is this FRiday.

:P I think someone needs to remind you that Tenn High blew East and Daniel Boone out and South STRUGGLED with both teams! But I understand. Central hopefuls are also having a hard time dealing with REALITY!! :D

I’m going with DB if for no other reason than tradition. Up or down… DB traditionally knows how to win games in this conference. South’s coaching staff just doesn’t have the experience yet…and it shows.

I'll admit South has been known to play at their opponents level of competition, which is why they lost to TN High, but I think that is out of their system now. If it is then they should play a great game against DB. We will have to beat an even better team first though. Science Hill is this FRiday.

how can you play to the level of the competition and lose....oh yea, becasue ou are overrated...THS came in and kicked you right where it counts and shut you up in your own gym...you didnt play to their levl, and you certainly didnt rise to the occasion, let me know when you become contenders and not pretenders...until then just shut up, cause you barely beat sullivan east