Best Coach in the State?

In Hoc Signo Vinces

hey Bray... you did miss one or two... YOU and somee fella that helped bring Franklin to it's greatness in the 90's and now made Dickson a hot spot in recent years... any guesses? Let's not forget what Lester has begun and continues to build with Miller.

Watch out for Hamm and what's coming his way the next several years. He, like Weathers, may have another Ooltewah around the corner

Gotta go with Jackson/Logsdon...

Starting in 1994, 15 Tennessee State Championships and won 14 straight Region 3 Dual Titles.

35 state champions, 110 medallists and 5 Outstanding Wrestlers in the State Tournaments. In addition, 1 4-time state champion, 2 3-time state champions and 5 2-time state champions. 1 NCCA All American and 16 High School All-Americans.

2001, scoring record TSSAA State Traditional Tournament. (268 points)

nuff' said!

Gotta go with Jackson/Logsdon...

Starting in 1994, 15 Tennessee State Championships and won 14 straight Region 3 Dual Titles.

35 state champions, 110 medallists and 5 Outstanding Wrestlers in the State Tournaments. In addition, 1 4-time state champion, 2 3-time state champions and 5 2-time state champions. 1 NCCA All American and 16 High School All-Americans.

2001, scoring record TSSAA State Traditional Tournament. (268 points)

nuff' said!

Don't forget Laxton!

IVE BEEN INVOLVED WITH SOME AMAZING COACHES BUT I THINK SOME OF THE BEST WOULD HAVE TO BE:

JEFF PRICE-SCIENCE HILL

GREG FOREMAN-PIGEON FORGE

BILL BRIMER-GREENEVILLE

NOT ONLY DO THESE GUYS GIVE AMAZING TECHINICAL INSTRUCTION BUT ARE ALSO GREAT PEOPLE.

Your right coach price is a good man

IVE BEEN INVOLVED WITH SOME AMAZING COACHES BUT I THINK SOME OF THE BEST WOULD HAVE TO BE:

JEFF PRICE-SCIENCE HILL

GREG FOREMAN-PIGEON FORGE

BILL BRIMER-GREENEVILLE

NOT ONLY DO THESE GUYS GIVE AMAZING TECHINICAL INSTRUCTION BUT ARE ALSO GREAT PEOPLE.

When I read the thread title, those are the three names that came to mind.

Good people.

hey Bray... you did miss one or two... YOU and somee fella that helped bring Franklin to it's greatness in the 90's and now made Dickson a hot spot in recent years... any guesses? Let's not forget what Lester has begun and continues to build with Miller.

Watch out for Hamm and what's coming his way the next several years. He, like Weathers, may have another Ooltewah around the corner

Bray, once again I heard from another dad or two recently where you came up and added support and observations where it may have helped another boy on the mat and in life. I've been hearing and witnessing these things for years now and that's why I mentioned your name as "an up and coming" for this growing list.

• 9 years later...

Old 2007 thread - Who joins the obvious over the past 10 years?

A Bear resurgence with Ben Smith? Another now coming up following his Bradley Co. pipeline with the departure of Yost and Phillips? Nelson and Newman filling big shoes of Morgan & Connell? Marshall, Foreman, Gossett and Marshall joining East Tennessee fixtures Price and Brimer? Beech's Roberts and Kramer of WC new Miid-Tenn dominance and top five regulars? And West Tennessee's latest power with Paul Simpson's Arlington High?

LETS NOT FORGET, The latest national acclaim up there with some of Simpson's Greatest Ryan teams, perhaps one of the most dominant Tennessee teams - All Time (all divisions), Lewis' Purple Wave.

Any others to add?