Region 3-5A in 2006

WC49

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Franklin Co has hired a good coach but i dont see them at #1 just yet.Coach Joslin

at Cookeville is still the best in region 3 and his team will reflect that this fall. I also

think Coffee Co has a good chance to be better than #4 if they can step it up at

qb, wr and db positions.

I must say, I have to agree with this entire post. Coffee was the only team in the region that actually gave my boys from Cookeville a decent game last season, and they should only get better next season. As a matter of fact, with the exception of the Ooltewah game in week 0, it was the only close game we played during the regular season, period. The rest of the games were over by halftime if not earlier.

The Riverdale-Coffee County scrimmage in May is really intriguing. Riverdale is filling a lot of holes on their team and CC seems to be just waiting to see how well some of the young ones have matured.

Riverdale should bring a good defense and a rebuilding offense to the scrimmage. The DL for the Warriors should be the team strength. What can we look for from CC?

I must say, I have to agree with this entire post. Coffee was the only team in the region that actually gave my boys from Cookeville a decent game last season, and they should only get better next season. As a matter of fact, with the exception of the Ooltewah game in week 0, it was the only close game we played during the regular season, period. The rest of the games were over by halftime if not earlier.

The Coffee Co. vs Cookeville game has been good the past few years. Im pretty

sure the record for the last 4 yrs is 2 -2. Coach Price is an excellent football coach

and really motivates the kids . More importantly, he is a good role model as his work ethic , dedication and disipline rubs off on those around him. With Price and

Joslin at the helm this should continue to be a great matchup.

The Riverdale-Coffee County scrimmage in May is really intriguing. Riverdale is filling a lot of holes on their team and CC seems to be just waiting to see how well some of the young ones have matured.

Riverdale should bring a good defense and a rebuilding offense to the scrimmage. The DL for the Warriors should be the team strength. What can we look for from CC?

most of our deffense should be there they should be much improved from last year CC may have the two mest linebackers in the region, but the offense will still be a question mark because the entire backfield (well most of it) will still be in track

The coaches and players are working hard and putting in long hrs at Winchester.

that's good to hear I have lots of family over there including some former players just tell them to learn how to paint the lines on the field where they don't look like skid marks from an out of control car.

Edited by 5A football fan