Assistant coaches wanted to work in

ELA

Coaches:

I am searching for at least 2 assistant coaches/teachers for the 2006-2007 school year. We should have openings in math, science, special education, and possibly one other teaching area next year.

I would like to see us hire young men with enthusiasm and a dedication to the sport. I don't mind if you view this is a stepping-stone to better things, in fact, I encourage all of my staff to learn and grow in this profession!

We play in arguably the toughest 2A conference in the state (ECC) and every week is a challenge. Our boys are very coachable and work hard every week. They do what we ask of them and don't complain! If you want to work hard and win... we are interested in you!

Positions may include:

Offensive/Defensive Line

Receivers/DB's

Spread-Shotgun offensive Scheme and 4-4 Defensive Scheme

Please send a letter of introduction with a resume and three references to:

Lee Atkins – Head Football Coach – South Lenoir High School

latkins@lenoir.k12.nc.us

P.S. We are all about being positive! Negative attitudes and coaching styles will not fit in our system!

Lenoir County is located in Eastern North Carolina. We have about 800 students and SLHS and we live about 50-60 miles from the Atlantic Ocean. You can coach football on Friday and enjoy the beach on Saturday!!!! We have great BB-Q and the best seafood in this part of the country!

Here is a link to teacher pay statewide in North Carolina: Plus you add the local supplement and coaching pay. PLUS they have moving and Teacher Sign-Up bonuses in our county for out of state teacher who move to NC to teach!

http://www.ncpublicschools.org/salary_admi...hed05-06pp5.pdf

Edited by ELA

• 2 weeks later...

Coach, How are you doing? Pretty good here. Drop me an email. I would like to talk to you. I have a few questions I'd like to ask you.

Coach, I tried to send you an E-mail but it came back. Please send me your E-mail address:

latkins@lenoir.k12.nc.us