Cosby vs. Pigeon Forge

snvball12cosby

I was surprised when I saw the final score. I thought Cosby would surely blow PF out, especially after watching PF play in Greeneville Friday night.

PF played very poorly at Greeneville, they played very well against Cosby. PF is playing a lot of kids that have very little experience in varsity games. They are going to be a little up and down for a while.

I was very impressed with both Greeneville and Cosby. I think the only thing that can keep Cosby from Murfreesboro is Cosby. If they continue to play together and unselfish they will be extremely tough to beat.

Good luck to both teams.

Certainly a wake-up call for the Eagles.

Its good to beat Rockwood by 28, but i was worried about the big-head syndrome after that. In reality, this loss for Cosby was probably the best thing that could've happened to them.

They'll have their work cut out for them in their Christmas Classic @ Union County.

AAA Cherokee, AA Rutledge and some team from Kentucky.

Its good to beat Rockwood by 28, but i was worried about the big-head syndrome after that. In reality, this loss for Cosby was probably the best thing that could've happened to them.

They'll have their work cut out for them in their Christmas Classic @ Union County.

I had the exact same thought after the game last night, PT. If they had to lose, this was a good one to lose because it doesn't count toward any standings that matter, at least, that matter come tournament time. Second, while it's nice to go undefeated, they weren't playing perfect. This will hopefully allow them to refocus as they go into the second half of the season.

I had the exact same thought after the game last night, PT. If they had to lose, this was a good one to lose because it doesn't count toward any standings that matter, at least, that matter come tournament time. Second, while it's nice to go undefeated, they weren't playing perfect. This will hopefully allow them to refocus as they go into the second half of the season.

If you hear the times on any or all these games please post them

PF outscored The Eagles 52-27 in the 2nd half. It seemed like they didn't miss a shot while The Eagles couldn't get anything to fall. Tough to lose a game like that.

To the Cosby Player who was at the gym this morning practicing by himself:

Keep working hard. It's very impressive you would come in after a loss

like that to shoot. You gained a lot of respect from me.

Edited by CosbyEagle

Cosby[/url'>Eagle' post='825879079' date='Dec 20 2005 - 05:52 PM']

If you hear the times on any or all these games please post them

PF outscored The Eagles 52-27 in the 2nd half. It seemed like they didn't miss a shot while The Eagles couldn't get anything to fall. Tough to lose a game like that.

To the Cosby Player who was at the gym this morning practicing by himself:

Keep working hard. It's very impressive you would come in after a loss

like that to shoot. You gained a lot of respect from me.

12/27

10 AM - Cosby Lady Eagles vs Cherokee Lady Chiefs

11:30 AM - Cosby Eagles vs Cherokee Chiefs

12/28

4 PM - Cosby Lady Eagles vs Burgin High School (KY)

5:30 PM - Cosby Eagles vs Raceland High School (KY)

12/29

1 PM - Cosby Lady Eagles vs Rutledge

2:30 PM - Cosby Eagles vs Rutledge