Mike Vick

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

nah....I like the debate for the most part. I do not like the name calling that sometimes happens, but so far none of that between us. We are just having a fun and friendly back and forth about nothing important.....mike vick.

Yea, I know we all get after each other, but really do enjoy having discussions with each and everyone of you!! I give you guys a hrad time, but I really do enjoy my CoachT family!! Thanks to all you guys!! :)

Man i would hate you have vicks win percentage, Stats are like String Bikinis they show alot but not the whole thing

that is soooo funny. The qb owns the teams win. percentage. the other guys on the team are off the hook. excellent.

just look at the franchise and thier percentage of wins, in their history, that research will tell you a lot.

• 9 months later...

Michael Vick has SEVEN (7) TD's in the last two games. He's running, throwing, and throwing while running. Yep, You Nay Sayers are right!

MICHAEL VICK will never amount to a good Quarterback in the NFL!!!

What was I thinking????????????? :thumb:

I guess four TD's against the Pittsburgh Steelers and three TD's this week is bottom feeder or maybe even back lot to sandlot football. Tex, we have to face the facts, Michael Vick will never amount to NUTHIN'!!!! :lol:

• 1 month later...

Once again, Mike Vick has fallen on his face and is hurting his team very bad! With the Falcons trying to make a playoff run, mike is killing his team! I mean even David Carr has a better QB rating than Vick! Once again Vick is the most overrated player in the NFL and he is showing why! And now with people talking about whether he will be in ATL next year I would like to hear some feedback from Tex23, Gerry, and prepfanatic! This guy will never win a SB and if ATL wants to they better get Schaub in there pretty soon! And ERA please enlighten us with your wisdom also! :thumb:

And I hope everyone is reading up on there almanac! :thumb:

• 2 weeks later...

Once again, Mike Vick has fallen on his face and is hurting his team very bad! With the Falcons trying to make a playoff run, mike is killing his team! I mean even David Carr has a better QB rating than Vick! Once again Vick is the most overrated player in the NFL and he is showing why! And now with people talking about whether he will be in ATL next year I would like to hear some feedback from Tex23, Gerry, and prepfanatic! This guy will never win a SB and if ATL wants to they better get Schaub in there pretty soon! And ERA please enlighten us with your wisdom also! :(

And I hope everyone is reading up on there almanac! :thumb:

Dan Marino never won a super bowl either.......

vick stinks. make him throw the ball and you win.

yes,,,,he was only good about 50 percent of the time....but they were many games, in the first half of the season this year,,,,,where he threw and they won. so that is not a totally accurate statement.

The other thing is the thread title says he is the most overrated......not by the NFL QB rating system he in not. He is rated right where he should be right now.

Edited by texas23