Mike Vick

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Horrible lack of judgment....

Yep. They sell those water bottles online for about 15 bucks. It didn't have any weed in it, just residue. He must have been so burned out that he couldn't even think to throw the darn thing away before he went through security.

Thats exactly what you want from your starting 130 million dollar QB. A burned out weed head thats incapable of making good decisions. :thumb:

Edited by montague1

Ah, wouldn't this fall into the category of FEDERAL offense?

I mean, trying to get on a commercial flight with a water bottle that has been rigged to deceive the screeners? What was the fallback plan- shoes with a false bottom on the heel? Has this dude paid attention to anything outside of his existence?

If he somehow (and he probably will) gets out of this, how does he stay off the "no-fly" list, which in my mind would make it very problematic to attend away football games?

If this happened to you or I, we'd be jailed for a very, very, very, long time.

Ah, wouldn't this fall into the category of FEDERAL offense?

I mean, trying to get on a commercial flight with a water bottle that has been rigged to deceive the screeners? What was the fallback plan- shoes with a false bottom on the heel? Has this dude paid attention to anything outside of his existence?

If he somehow (and he probably will) gets out of this, how does he stay off the "no-fly" list, which in my mind would make it very problematic to attend away football games?

If this happened to you or I, we'd be jailed for a very, very, very, long time.

Not me FTT.

I'm not dumb enough to try something like this.

Me either. But since it was just residue, its a misdemeanor at best. Probation probably will be what he gets. Got to remember that he got caught in Dade County, marijuana is the least of their worries.

Very true, unless something federal comes of it since it involves an airplane. I really don't know any of the legal stuff involving this.

From what talk radio has said, the Falcons ownership and coaching staff is none to happy with Mr. Vick right now.

Very true, unless something federal comes of it since it involves an airplane. I really don't know any of the legal stuff involving this.

From what talk radio has said, the Falcons ownership and coaching staff is none to happy with Mr. Vick right now.

And they shouldn't be. He is the face of the franchise, the leader, the super star player but he is as dumb as a box of rocks. Vivk is the same QB he was 5 years ago, why we have to wait for this guy to progress every year is a mystery to me. I admit Vick might be the most talented athlete in the NFL. But he is no QB because he doesn't have the work ethic. He worked hard his rookie season, sense then its been all down hill. The sad thing is that he could be a Brain Westbrook/Reggie Bush type player with ease. But he is too self centered to even consider that. He'd rather smoke some bud and not worry about how everyone is talking bad about him. What a great leader! He can QB my team anyday. <_<