Mike Vick

And who knows if Michael is not already down with a strike against him by the NFL for violating the substance abuse policy, which means that this time could be strike two? At the very least, Arthur Blank can insist through the league that Vick be given a strike on this incident. He's just upset enough about this to do it.

If he sits out some next year, then we'll know it was strike two.

Forget about trading Matt Shaub now- he's the insurance policy they have Vick won't leave them high and dry if he continues beating himself in the face with the "dumb stick."

I've got to fly out again Sunday; I might try and smuggle some hollowed-out Aquafina bottle onto the plane. I'll let you know if they let me board. . . <_<

Edited by fromthetop2

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You think the Titans have a problem with Pacman? Michael Vick like is younger brother are nothing but trouble. The new coach will have nothing but problems unless the team disciplines Vick now. A four game ssuspension without pay will get him to pay attention, for a while anyway.

I guess I was wrong about Vick. He must use that fake water bottle to smuggle snuff. :D

Hey,,,,even on Saturday Night Live this past weekend, those idiots did the tar and feather act on Vick as well.

I agree that it looked very bad from the intial reports....but remember, we are dealing with the police here, and both the police and Mike Vick are not the sharpest tools in any shed.

• 4 weeks later...
This guy is by and far the most overrated player in the NFL and maybe in all of sports! He gets alot of credit because he can run real fast, but the man has yet to prove that he can throw the ball and be a consistent QB! I want to know what everyones opinion is on this guy? In 55 games he has only 49 TD passes and 36 Int's and has a less than average QB rating and Comp% for his career! Heres a list of a few QB's that have a better career QB rating and Comp% taht might surprise you!

Mark Brunell

Kelly Holcomb

Jeff Blake

Billy Volek

Jake Dehomme

Aaron Brooks

Todd Bouman

Brian Griese

Tim Rattay

Jamie Martin

Marc Bulger

I think it is time to quit put Vick in the same category as Favre, Manning, Brady, McNabb, Green, Palmer, Pennington, etc

Vick will never win a SB until he learns how to throw the ball!!!

you need to watch the falcons a little more. How many drops did the recievers or TEs drop? ALOTTTT...He may be a little overrated but not by alot at all...David Carr could be called overrated...

you need to watch the falcons a little more. How many drops did the recievers or TEs drop? ALOTTTT...He may be a little overrated but not by alot at all...David Carr could be called overrated...

Both are very overrated and yes, he had alot of dropped balls, but every QB does! So a good QB can play through that and find a way to win! Vick QB rating is 75.7 for his career and Carr's is 75.5 for his career! I get sick and tired of people saying that Vick has had no recievers, thats bull! He made a pro bowl WR look like a pop warner player in Peerless Price, the year before Price came to Atlanta: 94 rec 1252 yds 9 TD. The 2 years combined Price was with Vick: 109 rec 1413 yds 6 TD! Why do you think he doesnt have any WR? No one wants to play with him, he is a career killer! He is a coach killer!

Both are very overrated and yes, he had alot of dropped balls, but every QB does! So a good QB can play through that and find a way to win! Vick QB rating is 75.7 for his career and Carr's is 75.5 for his career! I get sick and tired of people saying that Vick has had no recievers, thats bull! He made a pro bowl WR look like a pop warner player in Peerless Price, the year before Price came to Atlanta: 94 rec 1252 yds 9 TD. The 2 years combined Price was with Vick: 109 rec 1413 yds 6 TD! Why do you think he doesnt have any WR? No one wants to play with him, he is a career killer! He is a coach killer!

no team drops as many passes as the falcons they have 3 first rounders inthe recieving core and none of them are any good..........that means bad scouting..............everyone looks at the QB rating instead of the wins......someone please tell me matt shaubs rating and W-L ratio is......now he does need to be a better passer but he has to do more than most Qbs in the league as far as keeping his team in the game.....and what were peerless prices stats this season and ashlie lelie's stats from the previous years...............i think he will be better with petrino as his coach even though i liked Mora......the last 2 Qbs petrino had passed for at least 65% in college maybe that means something

no team drops as many passes as the falcons they have 3 first rounders inthe recieving core and none of them are any good..........that means bad scouting..............everyone looks at the QB rating instead of the wins......someone please tell me matt shaubs rating and W-L ratio is......now he does need to be a better passer but he has to do more than most Qbs in the league as far as keeping his team in the game.....and what were peerless prices stats this season and ashlie lelie's stats from the previous years...............i think he will be better with petrino as his coach even though i liked Mora......the last 2 Qbs petrino had passed for at least 65% in college maybe that means something

You need to understand, the NFL is a whole new ball game, its not college anymore! You look what

Spurrier QBs did in college compared to the NFL, big difference!

Matt Schaub as a starting QB:

64/118 794 yds 57% comp 5 TD 4 int 79.1 QB rating

Take away one bad game as a rookie and his rating as a starting QB is a blistering 93.7

I am not saying Schaub is a definate answer but he gives them a better shot that Vick does! Vick is not the answer!