Congrats to DeAngelo

Solomon

I've been working at a D-II college in Arkansas, and covering HS sports on the radio and in the newspapers over there, so I couldn't really spend much time over here.

I'm back home for now, but I'm not sure how long.

Well, glad to have you back (on the baseball boards at least). :lol:

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was talking about Prep being sour.He's on sinking ship. I'm on your side :rolleyes: . DeAngelo broke a lot of records at Memphis that 1 of my close friends and former team mate held. And my cousin and next door neighbor played CB for the Tigers for 4 years back when I was still in grade school. So, I havent been a fan all my life, but I have been 1 for a long time. ;)

Close friend...hmm... Cassinnelli, McGowan, or Arnold? Can't think of any other major RB record-holders off the top of my head, but I've had a long day. A good day, but a long one. :)

Well, glad to have you back (on the baseball boards at least). :P

Thanks. I'll be around a decent amount for a while...not sure how deeply I'll wade into the non-Plus boards, that may depend on what type of employment I am able to come up with. I'll be around occasionally at least though. B)

Close friend...hmm... Cassinnelli, McGowan, or Arnold? Can't think of any other major RB record-holders off the top of my head, but I've had a long day. A good day, but a long one. :)

Thanks. I'll be around a decent amount for a while...not sure how deeply I'll wade into the non-Plus boards, that may depend on what type of employment I am able to come up with. I'll be around occasionally at least though. :)

He'd be referring to Arnold.

And I meant the MLB board, my bad.

Well worth watching UT blow Memphis out! :thumb:

If you couldn't do that to a Memphis team with no passing game, no defensive line, and without one of the top 5 running backs in the nation, what makes you think you'll do it when Memphis does have a passing game and a defensive line.

If you couldn't do that to a Memphis team with no passing game, no defensive line, and without one of the top 5 running backs in the nation, what makes you think you'll do it when Memphis does have a passing game and a defensive line.

DC at the OC position baby.

Memphis' defensive line dosent matter with that flag football defensive scheme JLD runs.

DC at the OC position baby.

Memphis' defensive line dosent matter with that flag football defensive scheme JLD runs.

Yes it does. 3-man front isn't exactly an unheard-of gimmick. 2-man front because you're out of bodies at the position is. They had no ability to stop the run. I don't see why Fulmer didn't just run off-tackle every play. 3-man front can contain that. 2-man front can't.