District 7AAA

riverdaleman

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well wingman , you did get that wanted poster ya know. AND....we both have had rewards offered for us. But no poster that put our name in the user name...w.e are just going to have to work a lil harder. :thumb:

Geesh, I usually don't have to work hard to po cc folks. The Zach poster is a multiple poster, just like most of my cc fans. I almost forgot about my wanted poster. That thing is still hanging up in Bi-Low's. I wonder what the reward is up to now.

Guest dare_2_dream

Geesh, I usually don't have to work hard to po cc folks. The Zach poster is a multiple poster, just like most of my cc fans. I almost forgot about my wanted poster. That thing is still hanging up in Bi-Low's. I wonder what the reward is up to now.

Well, Im sure the search will never end.

Guest dare_2_dream

i'm not a very frequent poster around here but i do read the T everyday... but i do have to agree with riverdaleman 100% :thumb: this is fan site so he has every right to promote his team and seriously dude there is no reason at all to call zack jones out like that i mean whats the point

well zack isnt exactly ummm, whats the word ... Liked by everyone.

back to baseball.....

We played shelbyville today chad hit the ball real good today and hey even my boy got an rbi base hit. I am proud of how much better he has gotten thru hard work and good coaching sorry to tell yall what all he has done but i am just a proud poppa. The team looked pretty good we had a couple of pitchers that had a hard time throwing strikes but it was very cold and very windy a lot of you posters on here no utterback well he pitched 2 VERY SOLID innings he doesnt have a lot of POP but he throws strikes and changes speeds you can make a living like that ask greg maddux but he did throw well i dont think he walked anyone and he allowed 1 base runner on an error we wont tell who made the error will we matt LOL. We won the scrimmage and we played good defense we pitched about 76 guys as wel as shelbyville and they looked pretty good too they have practice tomorrow 2-5 and play ( i think) at 7 oaks on monday

back to baseball.....

We played shelbyville today chad hit the ball real good today and hey even my boy got an rbi base hit. I am proud of how much better he has gotten thru hard work and good coaching sorry to tell yall what all he has done but i am just a proud poppa. The team looked pretty good we had a couple of pitchers that had a hard time throwing strikes but it was very cold and very windy a lot of you posters on here no utterback well he pitched 2 VERY SOLID innings he doesnt have a lot of POP but he throws strikes and changes speeds you can make a living like that ask greg maddux but he did throw well i dont think he walked anyone and he allowed 1 base runner on an error we wont tell who made the error will we matt LOL. We won the scrimmage and we played good defense we pitched about 76 guys as wel as shelbyville and they looked pretty good too they have practice tomorrow 2-5 and play ( i think) at 7 oaks on monday

sounds like riverdale is molding a solid team for this season. i figured pitching would be an issue for them, but it sounds like they did just fine today... good for the warriors. has riverdale solidified a number two yet, or is it all still just up for grabs?

sounds like riverdale is molding a solid team for this season. i figured pitching would be an issue for them, but it sounds like they did just fine today... good for the warriors. has riverdale solidified a number two yet, or is it all still just up for grabs?

Right now i would have to say wodds is the front runner but that is going on last year i havent heard nor do i know how everyone has really looked woody looked good tonight but he did get hit hard so we will have to wait and see