Arby's Classic Updates

WesVLT

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nothing was "handed" to SH. They played a very hard-fought game with a good team from VA. SH played a great second half and made it to the second round. Is anyone else tired of hearing other schools cry because SH plays hard and wins? I know I am.

Foul Count: 25 Roanoke, 13 SH (This while SH pressed full court all game)

Ask Roanoke how fair they thought that game was. Especially after they got cheated out of 3 seconds at the end of the game for a shot.

I used to love to watch the George Pitts' teams at SH in the early and mid 90's. I even went to see them at the state one year when they dominated Brainerd. They had great coaching and great talent on those squads. Science Hill is still pretty good but they get calls that make them able to beat teams they shouldn't, especially at the Arby's where they need SH to make it far in the tourney so they can get good attendance.

If you wanted to see what Science Hill used to look like, you should have seen Brentwood play.

And to think Waco, DB could have had Pitts.

I saw that. A little home cooking if you ask me ???

a little homw cookin??? r u serious.....for one thing that has nothing to do with the refs....another that stopped it after it got started earlier and if u really think that the people from Bristol or should i stay Tenn high would have cheated for Science hill then u r not from around here.....and another thing the refs did not give SH a victory....VA was very aggressive and it cost them.....and omar and Forney sat the bench all of the second quarter....i guess the refs gave them that too huh....why cant SCience HIll just play a good game and beat a team thats not from around here....stop whinnin cause ur team cant do it

That's the phone report I just got from my son. Everyone got some

good playing time tonight. The starters and key reserves apparently

saw limited action in the second half.

That's certainly the upside of a game like tonight's. All the guys who work so hard and put in the time get to see some real action. I'm happy your son got to play, along with some of the other underclassmen.