Harpeth @ Waverly

15 NWTF 08

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well comin into this game, just about everyone will probably say that harpeth should have no problem...but i believe that if waverly does some BIG improving this weekend, then maybe we could pull an upset....it would require 3 big things....better shootin %...better defense....and a better crowd....all have been going down hill since our last win.....but hopefully coach k will work some magic and turn this team back around, if so:

waverly 68

harpeth 65

Go TIGERS!!! :(

well comin into this game, just about everyone will probably say that harpeth should have no problem...but i believe that if waverly does some BIG improving this weekend, then maybe we could pull an upset....it would require 3 big things....better shootin %...better defense....and a better crowd....all have been going down hill since our last win.....but hopefully coach k will work some magic and turn this team back around, if so:

waverly 68

harpeth 65

waverly 68

harpeth 65

Waverly has improved a ton since this summer and can beat anybody in this district if they are on. Kevin has them playing VERY hard, and I think it's always tough to go there and play. I think this game will be very close...Harpeth isn't playing anywhere near the level they should be playing. They are a much better ball club than the way they are playing right now. Good luck to both teams.

Waverly has improved a ton since this summer and can beat anybody in this district if they are on. Kevin has them playing VERY hard, and I think it's always tough to go there and play. I think this game will be very close...Harpeth isn't playing anywhere near the level they should be playing. They are a much better ball club than the way they are playing right now. Good luck to both teams.

Who is the coach for Harpeth?