Harpeth @ Waverly

15 NWTF 08

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Harpeth played Page last saturday and won, and if I am not mistaken Page is playing pretty good ball lately. THat doesnt mean that harpeth is going to kill wavo just that I think they are starting to play some ball. They are going to turn this game into a momentum swing with a 10 point win, then friday play one of the best stewart county teams they have ever played. If harpeth wins that one they will finish second maybe first in the district, with a couple of sycamore upsets.

Well, here it is game day morning. We are all ready to see how this game is going to turn out. Most that aynthing about these two teams know that either one can beat the other. So I think that IF Waverly comes out and plays four quarter of good ball they will win in a close game. IF Harperth comes out and Wavery doesnt play a full game or Waverly plays like they did against Cheatham Co. Waverly will lose. Though I do hope Waverly wins ofcourse, so I along with many other Waverly fans will be there doing some halllering. GO TIGERS

Waverly showed up for 8 minutes last night, they were agressive for the first quarter. But they couldnt stop the back door passes in the 2nd. It was open all night long. Shooting was a tad bit better, but defensively, meed to get it done boys, lets try to go out there and get a HUGE win against sycamore friday..