• Watermelon
  • Strawberry
  • Maroon
  • Orange
  • Gold
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal

Welcome to the upgraded message boards!  Please note: if you have been using a username to sign in that is different than the handle (display name) displayed on the boards, you must now sign in with either your handle (display name) or the email address associated with your account.  If you don't know what this means, then it probably doesn't affect you!

Sign in to follow this  
15 NWTF 08

Harpeth @ Waverly

i think waverly will make the adjustments necessary and come out and get the win, in this big district game.. GOOOO TIGERS!!!! wavo by 8... GOOO TIGERS!!!!

Edited by 15 NWTF 08

Harpeth played Page last saturday and won, and if I am not mistaken Page is playing pretty good ball lately. THat doesnt mean that harpeth is going to kill wavo just that I think they are starting to play some ball. They are going to turn this game into a momentum swing with a 10 point win, then friday play one of the best stewart county teams they have ever played. If harpeth wins that one they will finish second maybe first in the district, with a couple of sycamore upsets.

Well, here it is game day morning. We are all ready to see how this game is going to turn out. Most that aynthing about these two teams know that either one can beat the other. So I think that IF Waverly comes out and plays four quarter of good ball they will win in a close game. IF Harperth comes out and Wavery doesnt play a full game or Waverly plays like they did against Cheatham Co. Waverly will lose. Though I do hope Waverly wins ofcourse, so I along with many other Waverly fans will be there doing some halllering. GO TIGERS

I really hope that is the waverly team that will show up every time we play em. It started off like it was going to be a good game but then the second quarter started. I dont know what the final was but at the start of the fourth quarter it was harpeth jv and waverly starters. Overall it was a blow out.

woo wee i was also off on 15 point prediction more like 25 or 30, awesome game by harpeth and good 3 point game, also would like to say congrats to hargrove for waverly and his 3 point shots, keep up the good work man! :rolleyes:

Waverly showed up for 8 minutes last night, they were agressive for the first quarter. But they couldnt stop the back door passes in the 2nd. It was open all night long. Shooting was a tad bit better, but defensively, meed to get it done boys, lets try to go out there and get a HUGE win against sycamore friday..