Stone Memorial High School in Crossville

Stone Age

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 6 months later...

It is a good situation for Coach Reeves. I hope it worls out for him.

Reeves is out! he left the panthers in the cold for a better position in GA. But a veteran local assistant: coach Marty Davis will be taking over. Coach Davis has been coaching in this system for years he deserves this job. And heck, he'll work harder than anyone to make his team a winner!!!

Edited by RadioJet06

Reeves is out! he left the panthers in the cold for a better position in GA. But a veteran local assistant: coach Marty Davis will be taking over. Coach Davis has been coaching in this system for years he deserves this job. And heck work harder than anyone to make his team a winner!!!

Marty was a couple of years ahead of me in school, but I played on the same junior high team (Homestead) and, briefly, on the same high school team (CCHS) as he did. I remember him as agood guy and a good football player. I wish him all of the luck in the world.

Playing JV schedule, not varsity.

So only JV? I did notice the friday night schedule and i wondered about that too. Ne media coverage this year with me out of town?;) Wondered about that whole situation too. ive been out of touch all summer i guess you could say. But good luck to the schools on both sides of the interstate!!