Anderson County at Clinton

Steelersfan20

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If AC lost by 32 on their home floor, its gonna be bad when they come to the Dragon Den. I look for this one to be the Dragons by 35+ for a few reasons. Clinton just has all out more talent than AC does. Theyre a way more experienced team than AC is. Also Clinton just got new NCAA and NBA type goals. The roll aways. High Schoolers arent used to seeing those kinds of goals and Clintons boys are already used to shooting on them. The ball bounces off of thema lot differently that they do the normal high school goal so look for AC to have an off shooting and to get their stroke going from the 3 point arc.

I think Anderson County has a chance now, they have been playing so much harder since junior,Cory Stooksbury, left the team. Clintons guards are good, but Jared lavertier from AC is awesome, i think he can get past them and cause some damage to the score board. And about the goals, i think AC will be able to adapt to them pretty easily. Anderson County win by 5. Matt Ford isn't all everyone says he is, hes tall n can shoot, but there is definately better.

Congratulations to Clinton. My hat goes off to AC and their coaches. Mark Eldridge continues to show that he gets the most out of players and is an excellent game coach and motivater. i'm not into moral victories and I'm sure Coach Eldridge is not either, but I can't help feeling like AC was a winner tonight.

I was going to also get on here and praise AC for playing a great game and much improved over their last showing with the Dragons. But since bbplayer25 wants to get on here and complain about the refs, I won't. As far as the last foul, the ref came over to Eldridge when it happened and explained that he held his jersey. That is indeed worthy of a foul...more than just a hand check is grabbing the jersey. I bet the kid won't do that again !

I was going to also get on here and praise AC for playing a great game and much improved over their last showing with the Dragons. But since bbplayer25 wants to get on here and complain about the refs, I won't. As far as the last foul, the ref came over to Eldridge when it happened and explained that he held his jersey. That is indeed worthy of a foul...more than just a hand check is grabbing the jersey. I bet the kid won't do that again !

If he did grab his jersey, he'll have plenty of opportunities to make up for his mistake, for he is just a freshman. I'll predict that he and the other young players that played the bulk of the game for AC will have more good games than bad in the next couple of years in this rivalry.