Freshman teams

im_tj_m

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you ready to eat crow when that happens?

cant wait to see ur lil jaws drop when it happen..u siegel people told me i cant say much til i see yalls freshman play well i seen them they had one guy get hot thats it...not that good..and trust me i kno bout 3 guys on ha team who WONT let it happen..brandon messick spencer sinor and tyler edwards siegel does ot have 3 guys who can match up with that..im sry iv seen them play since like 6th grade

cant wait to see ur lil jaws drop when it happen..u siegel people told me i cant say much til i see yalls freshman play well i seen them they had one guy get hot thats it...not that good..and trust me i kno bout 3 guys on ha team who WONT let it happen..brandon messick spencer sinor and tyler edwards siegel does ot have 3 guys who can match up with that..im sry iv seen them play since like 6th grade

yet another ignorant post from an ignorant poster... If Oakland was the better team then they wouldnt have lost to Us... or Riverdale... or White County for that matter. You think Oakland is better because you go to oakland. And yet i say again.. STOP BEING BIASED

yet another ignorant post from an ignorant poster... If Oakland was the better team then they wouldnt have lost to Us... or Riverdale... or White County for that matter. You think Oakland is better because you go to oakland. And yet i say again.. STOP BEING BIASED

yea riverdale beat oakland. i have yet to see us play, but i kno alot of the guys and have seen them play in the past so i can expect good things from them. joey lee is the truth. siegel and riverdale actually squared off 2nite, idk who won but these 2 are suppost to be the 2 best freshman teams in the district, according to records and what ive heard

yea riverdale beat oakland. i have yet to see us play, but i kno alot of the guys and have seen them play in the past so i can expect good things from them. joey lee is the truth. siegel and riverdale actually squared off 2nite, idk who won but these 2 are suppost to be the 2 best freshman teams in the district, according to records and what ive heard

Yeah, that game shouldve been pretty good, what was Riverdale's record?

Riverdale won... Ending siegels undefeated season. Still Joey had about 20 from what i heard. When they played at Siegel he was taken out of the game by our students... We were in his head. but tonight we werent there and he did um dirty

Siegel lost to riverdale last night by nine , oakland lost to them by 1 and took siegel into overtime, at Siegel and at Riverdale i might add. They have yet to play at Oakland, so we'll see what happens

All three of these teams are excellent and will see what happens in the tournament because thats all that really matters in freshmen ball

Edited by OHS_AUTHORITY