Freshman teams

im_tj_m

Siegel[/url]Nation07' post='825899337' date='Jan 14 2006 - 09:28 PM']

Yeah there is a good chance of him returning to Atlanta to play ball. I heard he was moving there this year then he moved to lascasas hes a true talent. Him and Kerry Hammonds made up one of the best 7th grade tandems in Rutherford County history last year.

Believe it or not I agree with you. LOL B)

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jamal attended Siegel Middle last year and had to move we can only hope he moves back into the siegel zone.

You have no clue if their going to Oakland.

no i do! u dont kno me u dont kno how well i kno them...i really kno loften really good i lived on tha same street as him forever in lascassas...hes anti-star...and jamal has been sayin he wants to go to oakland..plus hes zoned

Could yall give me a list of all these names of these future supa-stars? I need to hit that recruiting trail fassssssssssssssssssssssssssssst. My new set of dorms will be finished in about 2 weeks, so I need to get them filled up.

if your as nice of a man as you claim to be, why dont you open your home to them? offer them some of that classy hospitality all oakland folks have. lol just playin with ya :P

if your as nice of a man as you claim to be, why dont you open your home to them? offer them some of that classy hospitality all oakland folks have. lol just playin with ya :P

No....dorms are better. That way they can play all that crazy music w/o it interfering with my nap time/

BTW....I never claimed to be a nice guy. PLEASE don't saddle me with that kind of a rep. B)

Anyon eknow when the freshman season concludes in 7AAA? Will any freshmen get moved to varsity?

Edited by 2priceless

No....dorms are better. That way they can play all that crazy music w/o it interfering with my nap time/

BTW....I never claimed to be a nice guy. PLEASE don't saddle me with that kind of a rep. :thumb:

Anyon eknow when the freshman season concludes in 7AAA? Will any freshmen get moved to varsity?

that nick nicholas kid from siegel could play varisty. Hes amazing