Freshman teams

im_tj_m

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Livingston Academy has a great group coming up.One freshman is already a starter.....5 of the 8 or so have played together all of their lives....they played under the same coach who has them now....cant make a prediction but they are pretty good an hopefully will bring a boys title to LA.

Livnigston Academy Football 2005 3A State Champs

yea oakland won there rematch easlie against white county..and oakland has tha most talent for siegel yall got lcuky oakland was runnin tha floor on yall they jus quit playin...the combination of this three is to good..brandon messick, tyler edwards, and spencer sinor...oakland power

ok for whomever it was that siegel has tha only guys in rutherford county comin on freshman that can dunk ur WRONG...lascassas has two guys who can dunk EASY and one guy is 6'1 and tha other believe it or not is only bout 5'6 or 5'7...or yea they r in tha 8th grade and leadin lascassas undefeated o yea and r both goin to oakland...jamal hughs and lofton marable...

ok for whomever it was that siegel has tha only guys in rutherford county comin on freshman that can dunk ur WRONG...lascassas has two guys who can dunk EASY and one guy is 6'1 and tha other believe it or not is only bout 5'6 or 5'7...or yea they r in tha 8th grade and leadin lascassas undefeated o yea and r both goin to oakland...jamal hughs and lofton marable...

Jamal attended Siegel Middle last year and had to move we can only hope he moves back into the siegel zone.

You have no clue if their going to Oakland.

Jamal attended Siegel Middle last year and had to move we can only hope he moves back into the siegel zone.

You have no clue if their going to Oakland.

Actually I do know that Lofton Marable is going to Oakland, whether or not he is going to excell at football or basketball is what remains to be seen. this kid has the most insane athletisism I have ever seen. He's been grabbing rim since six grade and he was only like 5'5 then, plus hes the fastest kid I know. He played football this year and his father said he did great at it.So he could do both, hopefully he will.

As for Jamal, I've heard talk that he will be going back to Atlanta with his dad to play, but if not he will be coming to Oakland.I think its funny how when he moved here and they bought a house in the Oakland zone siegel people said that it was a dumb decision on his moms or (whoever he lives with) part. But I wish the best to him and wherever he decides to play at and hopefully that we'll be Oakland B)

Edited by OHS_AUTHORITY

Actually I do know that Lofton Marable is going to Oakland, whether or not he is going to excell at football or basketball is what remains to be seen. this kid has the most insane athletisism I have ever seen. He's been grabbing rim since six grade and he was only like 5'5 then, plus hes the fastest kid I know. He played football this year and his father said he did great at it.So he could do both, hopefully he will.

As for Jamal, I've heard talk that he will be going back to Atlanta with his dad to play, but if not he will be coming to Oakland.I think its funny how when he moved here and they bought a house in the Oakland zone siegel people said that it was a dumb decision on his moms or (whoever he lives with) part. But I wish the best to him and wherever he decides to play at and hopefully that we'll be Oakland B)

Yeah there is a good chance of him returning to Atlanta to play ball. I heard he was moving there this year then he moved to lascasas hes a true talent. Him and Kerry Hammonds made up one of the best 7th grade tandems in Rutherford County history last year.

Siegel[/url'>Nation07' post='825899337' date='Jan 14 2006 - 09:28 PM']

Yeah there is a good chance of him returning to Atlanta to play ball. I heard he was moving there this year then he moved to lascasas hes a true talent. Him and Kerry Hammonds made up one of the best 7th grade tandems in Rutherford County history last year.

Never once have i called that a dumb decision. He has many friends at Siegel Middle i ambitiously said maybe his mom will move again.