Freshman teams

im_tj_m

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Siegel[/url'>balla05' post='825900097' date='Jan 15 2006 - 07:46 PM']

you havent heard about the kid from Lousiana. Anyways hes just a good ball player... You can tell hes go talent... And hes left handed so that makes him unique as well. He can jump out the gym and hes quick, and has good court vision. Hes just a good ball player... lol

Oh yes I think I have heard of him. He is the guy that was supposed to go to Riverdale at first?

Oh yes I think I have heard of him. He is the guy that was supposed to go to Riverdale at first?

there was a louisiana transfer at riverdale after katrina, i never saw or talked to him though i believe his name was craig and was a sophmore, i believe he moved back south though because he sure isnt on the team though. by what i heard, he had mad hops, more-so than kevin smith :thumb:. them louisiana boys dont play (kevin also transferred up here from louisiana but at the beginning of last year, a year before katrina hit). wish i would have got to check him out, anyone who can even compete with kevin in hops has to be special.

No....dorms are better. That way they can play all that crazy music w/o it interfering with my nap time/

BTW....I never claimed to be a nice guy. PLEASE don't saddle me with that kind of a rep. :thumb:

Anyon eknow when the freshman season concludes in 7AAA? Will any freshmen get moved to varsity?

acually yea i hear that tyler edwards and brandon messick are both suppost to move up soon..thats from a realllly good source...by tha way they can both jump out of tha roof and who says white man cant jump last i saw brandon messick was white and a point guard bout 6' or 6'1

no i do! u dont kno me u dont kno how well i kno them...i really kno loften really good i lived on tha same street as him forever in lascassas...hes anti-star...and jamal has been sayin he wants to go to oakland..plus hes zoned

well i know who you are and ya your not his mom or dad so you dont know where hes going most likely he will go to Atlanta but only time will tell no you