Freshman teams

im_tj_m

We get it already. He's a WHITE point guard. What difference does it make? I just want to know if he has talent.

umm y dont u step on the court with him and find out..yes he does..and bout the kid from siegel no he didnt have to most talent or it sure didnt show...i seen a bal hog who couldnt hit nothin

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

umm y dont u step on the court with him and find out..yes he does..and bout the kid from siegel no he didnt have to most talent or it sure didnt show...i seen a bal hog who couldnt hit nothin

Like I said, if you watch him enough you will see what all of Siegel does. He had 3 or 4 shots rim out in the first half that were down and out. His biggest attribute is his speed. He is explosive and if you would have watched him enough this year you would know. I just noticed that there was alot less dribble penetration with him in the game on the ball.

Like I said, if you watch him enough you will see what all of Siegel does. He had 3 or 4 shots rim out in the first half that were down and out. His biggest attribute is his speed. He is explosive and if you would have watched him enough this year you would know. I just noticed that there was alot less dribble penetration with him in the game on the ball.

ok ur gonna talk bout speed bradon messick has plenty of that too and i kno u saw his jumpin ability when some siegel guys drove in on him he kinda took an angle and would just throw there stuff...buut tha guy from siegel is athletic hey i wont be surprised if he does become something big..

ok ur gonna talk bout speed bradon messick has plenty of that too and i kno u saw his jumpin ability when some siegel guys drove in on him he kinda took an angle and would just throw there stuff...buut tha guy from siegel is athletic hey i wont be surprised if he does become something big..

Thats all I'm saying right now because we all know he is raw but its there

I have seen the 4 freshman at Culleoka against Marshall County and Tullahoma, They are for real!!!!! All they are missing is a point guard of their calibur. The twins have really improved from last year. Two of the four have contributed a bunch on the varsity.

i agree...maybe taylor greene can be that point guard for them...he played very well this year for the middleschool team...antwan and cj have played great and chad can stroke it from the three....i think the more work shawn gets the better he'll be...he has a very big body on him for being so young

White County just went to 10-1 in the district with a 2 point win over Cookeville.

Cookeville was much improved over the first game.

How did the Oakland-Riverdale game come out? :huh:

Oakland beat Riverdale by 6 or 7. Cookeville has improved very much and our now a very good team. Yes White County is 10-1 but they still have to play Riverdale and they never had to play siegel at all who I promise you siegel would have beat them at least once.

Oakland beat Riverdale by 6 or 7. Cookeville has improved very much and our now a very good team. Yes White County is 10-1 but they still have to play Riverdale and they never had to play siegel at all who I promise you siegel would have beat them at least once.

The way I see it 5 teams are playing good enough to win the tournament we'll

just have to see who brings their A game for a whole week. As you can

probably tell I'm partial to White County mabe Siegel would have beat them

mabe not I just hope we get to settle that one on the floor tournament time.

Sure is nice to see teams improve throughout the season looks like the district

can stay strong for several years to come. Isnt it fun to be in a district where

you never know who is giong to win it puts alot of excitment into the season.

Good Luck to everyone the rest of the season!