Freshman teams

im_tj_m

Technically White County should have two forfeits since they decided not to play Siegel.

[/quote

I've heard that the siegel game won't be a factor in the seeding for the tourney, being that they played five less games than everyone else and White and Warren County never had to play them and siegel only had to play Lebanon once. This is only what I've heard so it could be wrong.

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont see how White County has only lost one game. Oakland lost to them by 2 points that went in with 2 seconds to go at White County, when given a second chance to play them they beat them by 13 or 14. The team is good, don't get me wrong but I just think Riverdale, siegel, and Oakland have better teams.

For starters your post are usually knowledgeable and informative. I know you guys in the Boro have a hard time respecting anyone outside of your borders but the

way we were taught in the country is the better teams are the ones that consistantly finish the game with the highest score!

By the way you do have a fine freshman team! Best of luck to all the teams

in the tournament!

Edited by mentn

Livingston Academy has a great group coming up.One freshman is already a starter.....5 of the 8 or so have played together all of their lives....they played under the same coach who has them now....cant make a prediction but they are pretty good an hopefully will bring a boys title to LA.

Livnigston Academy Football 2005 3A State Champs

Are you talkin bout Dunn?Y'alls freshmen are a good group if its the group im thinkin bout(Dunn,Melton,Smith)

For starters your post are usually knowledgeable and informative. I know you guys in the Boro have a hard time respecting anyone outside of your borders but the

way we were taught in the country is the better teams are the ones that consistantly finish the game with the highest score!

By the way you do have a fine freshman team! Best of luck to all the teams

in the tournament!

Turns out what I said was true. White County is alos a fine team and have the number one seed in the Tourney. All I'm talking about is the seeding for Oakland, Riverdale, and siegel.