District 7a

swanson71

Hey Horton, I know for a fact we have beaten yall three or four times the last couple years. My Freshman year, 01, yall was the only game we won, so thats a fact. We won three games my sophomore year, one of them was you guys. And in 04 we beat u at home, cuz i pitched against yall. It was 14-1 in 5, and Coach put in a reliever to see what he had and yall came back, narrowing it to 14-8, then i came back in and we ended up beatin you guys 17-10! I guarantee it!!!!!! And in our senior year last year, Mikey Roland and I pitched in the Alex Cassetty classic, and we lost to yall by just one, 8-7, so dont know what you are talking bout. I got something for you in Lafayetter if yall come up there to play us this summer tho. :D

Edited by Ragland_JC_1

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

guys it really dont mader who bet who in the past because the past is the past u just need to look at this year and focus on this year. it was fun playen summer ball with yall last year (jc) good luck on this year.

monterey all the way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! dewey walker #9

Edited by dewey209

Just a reminder to those who have been in the new building at JC...we have a reminder of beating monterey April 14, 2003 11-8....cause there's A HUGE POSTER OF MY MAN A.C. on the wall pulling a squeze bunt to put JC ahead for good.... we touch it for good luck everytime we walk up and down those steps... u still with us A.R.C. #3...miss ya man...miss you too Kernea #4 .. Gone but never forgotten

Just a reminder to those who have been in the new building at JC...we have a reminder of beating monterey April 14, 2003 11-8....cause there's A HUGE POSTER OF MY MAN A.C. on the wall pulling a squeze bunt to put JC ahead for good.... we touch it for good luck everytime we walk up and down those steps... u still with us A.R.C. #3...miss ya man...miss you too Kernea #4 .. Gone but never forgotten

AMEN!!!! He will ALWAYS be with the Blue Devils. :thumb: