Clay Co. @ LA

Rocking Chair

Ooh. real mature there devil. how adultlike to start name calling. what does it matter who someone is. you have your opinions, which you state freely. But when you don't agree with someone else's way of seeing things you get all bent out of shape. Try to chill.

Its just nice to know who i'm talking to and i'm very chill! I have found out, its ok no problem. I agree with that i shouldn't have said idiot, got a little excited is all. Please accept my apologies. B)

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its just nice to know who i'm talking to and i'm very chill! I have found out, its ok no problem. I agree with that i shouldn't have said idiot, got a little excited is all. Please accept my apologies. B)

I can't tell if your being serious or not, but okay thats cool. Your son is a real player and I wish Clay County the best in the future. I think they can make a serious run.

I can't tell if your being serious or not, but okay thats cool. Your son is a real player and I wish Clay County the best in the future. I think they can make a serious run.

Yes i am serious, sometimes because people know who i am they want to take shots at my son so that bothers me, however i guess i should have been a little more discreet about my name. Thats my fault. I now know who yuckamuck is and i can see why this person would say something like that. The game is over and there was no controversy really, its just sad that there are people that want to get on here and make light of a serious situation but its ok, this world is full of all kinds. B)

I'm pretty sure I know who yuckamuck is too but I don't see why they would say anything. Are you sure you got the correct info ??

Well me and you know eachother and i'm pretty sure i got the right info and i am a little surprised that this person made a statement like that but they did so thats that. Not much you can say but when i do see this person i will definately address the situation. We are all accountable for our actions in one way or another. If i said something about you on here, when you seen me at the Golf Course or out somewhere would you not ask me about it? I'm sure you would want to know why i would say something like that about you if, lets say your son got hurt with an injury that could have been very serious like a kick to the throat and then i'm online saying something like yuckamuck did. I took that personally and still do. I'm not going to flood this thread with childish remarks like i did earlier as there is no place for that on here. However like i said i will address the situation, when the opportunity presents itself.

Yes we know each other and you have never said anything to me or about me. And even if you had I know that it wasn't anything that a little golf match wouldn't straighten out. :thumb:

I hope your son isn't hurt. I know without any doubt that Cates never meant no harm to any one. It was simply a relex. Jon put a fake on him and it was a simple reaction by Cates.

Like I said in earlier posts I think the Wildcats have played more quality teams and Clay would be just another game for the Cats. And that's not anybody's fault b/c you have to play your schedule. And I apologize if my posts were taken as knocking the Dawgs b/c I wasn't meaning nothing degrading. It's just a game and should be taken as such. It's taken me a lot of years to figure that out. B/c I don't like to lose myself but sometimes it don't go our way that's when everybody needs to be a good loser. I CAN;T BELIEVE I JUST SAID THAT. You know like that thumping you and Cassity put on everybody at Hidden Valley.

Anyway good luck to the Dawgs from here on. I hope you guys win the state . That way we can brag about how we beat the state champs/ :thumb:

Yes we know each other and you have never said anything to me or about me. And even if you had I know that it wasn't anything that a little golf match wouldn't straighten out. :D

I hope your son isn't hurt. I know without any doubt that Cates never meant no harm to any one. It was simply a relex. Jon put a fake on him and it was a simple reaction by Cates.

Like I said in earlier posts I think the Wildcats have played more quality teams and Clay would be just another game for the Cats. And that's not anybody's fault b/c you have to play your schedule. And I apologize if my posts were taken as knocking the Dawgs b/c I wasn't meaning nothing degrading. It's just a game and should be taken as such. It's taken me a lot of years to figure that out. B/c I don't like to lose myself but sometimes it don't go our way that's when everybody needs to be a good loser. I CAN;T BELIEVE I JUST SAID THAT. You know like that thumping you and Cassity put on everybody at Hidden Valley.

Anyway good luck to the Dawgs from here on. I hope you guys win the state . That way we can brag about how we beat the state champs/ :thumb:

Yeah i can't believe you said that either, knowing you like i do. By the way did "he" ever get Jim Brown's autograph? :thumb:

Yeah i can't believe you said that either, knowing you like i do. By the way did "he" ever get Jim Brown's autograph? :thumb:

Hey Devil do you have a email that I can reach you. A secondary one !!!

If not, next time I see you we need to talk.

What you need to do is get you a membership. It's just 12 dollars. Let go of some of that money and let it get in circulation. :thumb:

Edited by Rocking Chair

Devil, help me out here. What did yuckamuck say that aggravated you so much. I know you weren't happy about how things went, understandably. I reread these posts, and you did write something about not caring about the game. Then you wrote to Rocking Chair that he'd ask you about it at the golf course if you said something like that about him. I'm just not clear what was said about you that you didn't write in an earlier post. Clear this up for me.

Hey Devil do you have a email that I can reach you. A secondary one !!!

If not, next time I see you we need to talk.

What you need to do is get you a membership. It's just 12 dollars. Let go of some of that money and let it get in circulation. :thumb:

Ok Ok Ok i'm sending the money today!!!!! You can email me at devilfanatic2003@yahoo.com until then.....

Well me and you know eachother and i'm pretty sure i got the right info and i am a little surprised that this person made a statement like that but they did so thats that. Not much you can say but when i do see this person i will definately address the situation. We are all accountable for our actions in one way or another. If i said something about you on here, when you seen me at the Golf Course or out somewhere would you not ask me about it? I'm sure you would want to know why i would say something like that about you if, lets say your son got hurt with an injury that could have been very serious like a kick to the throat and then i'm online saying something like yuckamuck did. I took that personally and still do. I'm not going to flood this thread with childish remarks like i did earlier as there is no place for that on here. However like i said i will address the situation, when the opportunity presents itself.

Devil, Yuckamuck is a freshman at LA. He is a pretty good kid. I think he was just a little upset over your comments and on another post he was kind of dissed a little himself. I hope your son is o.k. I never did get Brown's autograph. I could have used it a couple of weeks ago when I was hunting and ran out of toliet paper. Oh, well.